Couple News: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Use Paparazzi Again to Raise Awareness on Charities
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 19, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Hollywood couple Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield has a unique way of dealing with the paparazzi. The stars of "The Amazing Spiderman" films allowed the paparazzi to take their pictures while walking away from a restaurant in Manhattan but their faces were covered with handwritten notes asking the photographers to shift their attention to charity instead.
Actors Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield pose for photographs at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014.
Elly Oh: The Voice Australia Contestant Reveals Rejection in Becoming a K-Pop Star, Instructed to 'Fix' Her Face
According to the Buzz Feed report, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield noticed the paparazzi while dining at a Manhattan restaurant. When the couple stepped out, they used again their charity approach with the photographers.
In the captured images, the 25-year-old actress held up the first part of their note. "Good morning! We were eating and saw a group of guys with cameras outside. And so we thought, let's try this again. We don't need the attention, but these wonderful organizations do," the message on Emma Stone's note read.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield held the second part of the note that listed the Web sites of the charities they want the paparazzi to divert their attention to. The couple promoted the Web sites for Autism Speaks, Youth Mentoring, Gilda's Club New York City and Worldwide Orphans last Tuesday, June 17.
"www.youthmentoring.org, www.autismspeaks.org, (and don't forget:) www.wwo.org, www.gildasclubnyc.org. Here's to the stuff that matters. Have a good day!" the message on the 30-year-old actor's note read. Click HERE to see photos.
The People report noted down that it is not the first time for Emma and Andrew to use the approach in raising charity awareness. The couple held signs back in 2012 to promote Worldwide Orphans and Gilda's Club while walking in the Big Apple.
Then, Emma and Andrew used their celebrity status to raise awareness again in September 2013. The couple promoted the same organizations while the paparazzi followed them around.
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield began dating in 2011 and their way of dealing with the paparazzi appears to be a bonding activity for the couple.
"She's just magic," Andrew Garfield recently confessed to Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show as they talked about his romantic relationship. The revelation came after Emma Stone's lip sync battle with the television host during her guest appearance last April.
More Articles to Read:
Miranda Kerr: Aussie Supermodel Poses on a Motorbike for Latest Photo - [READ]
Sandra Bullock, Chris Evans Dating Reports: Actress Sandra Bullock Pokes Fun at Dating Reports with 'Captain America' Actor - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Ignites Dating Reports with Muse Drummer Dominic Howard in Monte-Carlo - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales