Couple News: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Use Paparazzi Again to Raise Awareness on Charities
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 19, 2014 6:56 PM EST
Hollywood couple Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield has a unique way of dealing with the paparazzi. The stars of "The Amazing Spiderman" films allowed the paparazzi to take their pictures while walking away from a restaurant in Manhattan but their faces were covered with handwritten notes asking the photographers to shift their attention to charity instead.
Actors Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield pose for photographs at the world premiere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 in central London, April 10, 2014.
Elly Oh: The Voice Australia Contestant Reveals Rejection in Becoming a K-Pop Star, Instructed to 'Fix' Her Face
According to the Buzz Feed report, Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield noticed the paparazzi while dining at a Manhattan restaurant. When the couple stepped out, they used again their charity approach with the photographers.
In the captured images, the 25-year-old actress held up the first part of their note. "Good morning! We were eating and saw a group of guys with cameras outside. And so we thought, let's try this again. We don't need the attention, but these wonderful organizations do," the message on Emma Stone's note read.
Meanwhile, Andrew Garfield held the second part of the note that listed the Web sites of the charities they want the paparazzi to divert their attention to. The couple promoted the Web sites for Autism Speaks, Youth Mentoring, Gilda's Club New York City and Worldwide Orphans last Tuesday, June 17.
"www.youthmentoring.org, www.autismspeaks.org, (and don't forget:) www.wwo.org, www.gildasclubnyc.org. Here's to the stuff that matters. Have a good day!" the message on the 30-year-old actor's note read. Click HERE to see photos.
The People report noted down that it is not the first time for Emma and Andrew to use the approach in raising charity awareness. The couple held signs back in 2012 to promote Worldwide Orphans and Gilda's Club while walking in the Big Apple.
Then, Emma and Andrew used their celebrity status to raise awareness again in September 2013. The couple promoted the same organizations while the paparazzi followed them around.
Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield began dating in 2011 and their way of dealing with the paparazzi appears to be a bonding activity for the couple.
"She's just magic," Andrew Garfield recently confessed to Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show as they talked about his romantic relationship. The revelation came after Emma Stone's lip sync battle with the television host during her guest appearance last April.
More Articles to Read:
Miranda Kerr: Aussie Supermodel Poses on a Motorbike for Latest Photo - [READ]
Sandra Bullock, Chris Evans Dating Reports: Actress Sandra Bullock Pokes Fun at Dating Reports with 'Captain America' Actor - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Ignites Dating Reports with Muse Drummer Dominic Howard in Monte-Carlo - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga