The Walking Dead Season 5: Official Talking Dead Promo Airs on July 4 Weekend, Plus Two New TWD Documentaries
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 19, 2014 6:14 PM EST
It is time to paint everything “Dead, White and Blue” during July 4 weekend, as AMC plans to celebrate with “The Walking Dead” marathon. October is still far away, but fans have something to wait for. During the July 4 weekend, AMC will release a “Talking Dead” Season 5 Preview Special.
According to Nerdist.com, July 4 will witness the "Dead, White, and Blue" weekend and a new episode of "Talking Dead." The new instalment also showcases the first look at "The Walking Dead" Season 5.
"The Talking Dead Season 5 Preview Special" is set to air on July 6. Actress Aisha Tyler and showrunner and executive producer Scott M. Gimple will be the guests. Also, a hint to Rick and the team's fate in Terminus might be revealed.
"The Walking Dead" marathon starts July 4 at 9 a.m. ET and ends with the new "Talking Dead" episode hosted by Chris Hardwick.
Two New 'The Walking Dead' Documentaries to Air in July 2014
AMC will telecast two new "The Walking Dead" documentaries on July 8 and July 15. The first documentary is titled "Inside The Walking Dead."
"The executive producers will discuss the process of mapping out the show and viewers will hear from all of the key production departments—from production design and special effects to costumes and makeup—about their role in crafting the world of The Walking Dead," reads the official summary from AMC.
The second documentary is called "Inside The Walking Dead: Walker University."
"Viewers will learn that there is much more to becoming part of the living dead than just make-up, and will get an inside perspective on the choreography, acting and motivation behind each zombie, including a look at what takes place at The Walking Dead's own Zombie School," reads the official summary from the network.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 airs this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results: Find Out Who Could Be The Winner—Predictions Based on iTunes Chart Rankings
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- 'The Flash' Season 1, Episode 10 Spoilers: Dr Wells Connection To Reverse Flash, Firestorm Focus, and 'Prison Break' Actors As Villains In Next New Episode
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)