Taylor Swift's Mansion Trespassed By Three Connecticut Natives
By Annie Dee | June 19, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Taylor Swift is having trespassers again in her mansion. Radar Online cited Swift's Rhode Island mansion was vandalized by rude trespassers.
Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Aside from throwing beer bottles at the famous country singer's mansion, the three Connecticut natives were also rude to her security guards. The three were arrested for breach of peace.
Radar Online reported three Connecticut locals have been arrested because of their misdemeanor after they reportedly threw beer bottles at Swift's home and told her security guards, "F*ck You!" The three were not contended with swearing, they also stuck out their middle fingers at the guards. This was narrated by Guard Ryan Poirer to The Westerly Sun.
Tristan Kading, one of the alleged perpetrators, claimed they were not "extending their middle fingers." He said they were just making a hand gesture that Swift did in her music video for the singe "22." They just paid homage to their idol.
Kading told TMZ they do not have anything against Swift and her guards. He noted the trespassing took place as their drinking got out of hand. The suspect added he and his friends "were not flipping off anyone ... they were simply throwing up the peace sign like Taylor does in her 22 music video."
Fortunately, the "Teardrops on My Guitar" singer was not in the premises when the violence took place.
The three suspects Kading, 28; Michael Horrigan, 29 and Emily Kading, 26, were taken into custody after being caught. They were brought to the Westerly Police Station, interviewed and then charged with misdemeanor. They were released soon afterward.
This was not the first time that Swift's home was trespassed, Mail Onlike UK reported.
Previously, a persistent 55-year-old man repeatedly trespassed the "You Belong with Me" singer's mansion as he wished to give her his number. In 2013, he went to the mansion twice on a mission to give the singer his number.
He was charged with trespassing by the local police during his second attempt when he handed the security guard a note to pass to Swift.
He was nice and polite to the guards. He was reported to have said, "I'm not here to trespass. I'm just here to deliver this note. If you would kindly give this to Taylor Swift, that's my sole purpose for being here." Mail Online UK reported.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: 'Litt Up' Consequences in Summer Finale; Cliffhanger Awaits, Says Series Creator [Watch Suits 4x10 Promo Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch