The Vampire Diaries Stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Together Again: TVD’s Damon Demands Marriage
By jaskiran kaur | June 19, 2014 3:42 PM EST
Romance between "The Vampire Diaries" stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev is not yet over. According to the latest update, "TVD's" Damon and Elena are back together.
Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev dated each other for a long time before breaking up last year in 2013. The onscreen and offscreen couple was one of the most admired couples of the tinsel town. Their split only left fans disappointed.
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, sources have revealed that Ian Somerhalder has "allegedly" given Nina Dobrev an "ultimatum." Because of Nina's multiple flings, Ian has reportedly told her to "either get serious about their relationship and get married, or break up for good."
The actor, who played the role of hot vampire Damon Salvatore and Elena Gilbert's boyfriend in the show, is reportedly "sick and tired of playing second fiddle to her multitude of boyfriends."
Ian now seeks a "long-term commitment" from Nina.
As for Nina Dobrev, she is reportedly still in love with Ian Somerhalder. Citing the claims of June 23rd print edition of Star Magazine, another Celebrity Dirty Laundry report suggests she is only "invested" in her long-time boyfriend Ian Somerhalder. The two are reportedly "tangled together by choice" and "gravitate back together," according to the reports.
"Sources close to the couple say that the connection between them appears to be unbreakable and seeing Nina linked to other men in the press almost takes the pressure off of them because it means that they are still able to figure things out mostly on the DL," reads the report.
This news comes after the reports suggesting Ian Somerhalder has been hit by the green-eyed monster after knowing about Nina Dobrev's multiple affairs. Nina was linked with "X-Men: Days of Future Past" actor James Marsden. They were spotted together in New Orleans where they went to a Karaoke hotspot Cat's Meow. The sources told Hollywood Life that the duo did "hook up" after spending the night drinking.
She was also romantically associated with English musician Dominic Howard. Because of all this Ian Somerhalder is left feeling the pangs of jealousy, according to various media outlets. But there is no confirmation on Nina Dobrev's relationship with any of the new guys in her life. If these rumours are to be believed, do you really want Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev to be back together? Do you think Damon's exit from "The Vampire Diaries" affected the couple's relationship?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia