Jurassic World – Picture Shows the Shadow of a New Dinosaur [Plot Spoilers]
By Sachin Trivedi | June 19, 2014 3:39 PM EST
The highly anticipated upcoming movie "Jurassic World" will feature a few never before seen new dinosaurs. A leaked image on Twitter by the director of the movie shows the shadow of a new dinosaur. Many fans have wrongly guessed it to be the Diabolus Rex.
The director of "Jurassic World," Colin Trevorrow posted a picture from the sets captioned as "Nights." The picture only teases the viewers with the shadow of the dinosaur. The official Web site was quick to dismiss fans' speculation that the image was that of a new dinosaur called Diabolus Rex. Click here to see the picture.
The upcoming movie will be featuring a few hitherto unseen dinosaurs and some fans are speculating that the shadow in the picture is that of Mosasaurus. The Mosasaurus is primarily an aquatic dinosaur that feeds on birds, sharks and other large fish.
The confirmed dinosaurs in "Jurassic World" are Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptors, Triceratops, Gallimimus, Pachycephalosaurus, Mosasaurus and Diabolus Rex. According to the official Web site of the movie the picture shown on Twitter is only symbolic and has only been sent out to tease the fans.
[Spoiler Alert] The confirmed plot elements, from the official Web site of the movie, include the return to a fully functional park on Isla Nublar. The island is the place where the original movie was set, but the theme park was still not opened for public and the events in the movie had let to the shutdown of the park.
"Jurassic World" will reopen the theme park and viewers will see a fully functional theme park with 20,000 tourists visiting every day. The island will have biological preserve, a safari, a zoo, and a theme park. It will also host a luxury resort, hotels, restaurants and a golf course.
The movie will let the visitors get closer to the dinosaurs than ever before. This has been the dream of the billionaire John Hammond in the first movie. The upcoming movie will see the billionaire's dream finally come true.
The producers also confirmed that there will be a new lab experiment dinosaur in "Jurassic World." The geneticists in the movie will come up with something that is "bigger, louder, with more teeth."
Terminator: Genesis - Arnold Hints at the Plot of the Movie [Read]
Guardians of the Galaxy: New Action-Packed Trailer Reveals More Plot Details [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]