Jurassic World – Picture Shows the Shadow of a New Dinosaur [Plot Spoilers]
By Sachin Trivedi | June 19, 2014 3:39 PM EST
The highly anticipated upcoming movie "Jurassic World" will feature a few never before seen new dinosaurs. A leaked image on Twitter by the director of the movie shows the shadow of a new dinosaur. Many fans have wrongly guessed it to be the Diabolus Rex.
The director of "Jurassic World," Colin Trevorrow posted a picture from the sets captioned as "Nights." The picture only teases the viewers with the shadow of the dinosaur. The official Web site was quick to dismiss fans' speculation that the image was that of a new dinosaur called Diabolus Rex. Click here to see the picture.
The upcoming movie will be featuring a few hitherto unseen dinosaurs and some fans are speculating that the shadow in the picture is that of Mosasaurus. The Mosasaurus is primarily an aquatic dinosaur that feeds on birds, sharks and other large fish.
The confirmed dinosaurs in "Jurassic World" are Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptors, Triceratops, Gallimimus, Pachycephalosaurus, Mosasaurus and Diabolus Rex. According to the official Web site of the movie the picture shown on Twitter is only symbolic and has only been sent out to tease the fans.
[Spoiler Alert] The confirmed plot elements, from the official Web site of the movie, include the return to a fully functional park on Isla Nublar. The island is the place where the original movie was set, but the theme park was still not opened for public and the events in the movie had let to the shutdown of the park.
"Jurassic World" will reopen the theme park and viewers will see a fully functional theme park with 20,000 tourists visiting every day. The island will have biological preserve, a safari, a zoo, and a theme park. It will also host a luxury resort, hotels, restaurants and a golf course.
The movie will let the visitors get closer to the dinosaurs than ever before. This has been the dream of the billionaire John Hammond in the first movie. The upcoming movie will see the billionaire's dream finally come true.
The producers also confirmed that there will be a new lab experiment dinosaur in "Jurassic World." The geneticists in the movie will come up with something that is "bigger, louder, with more teeth."
Terminator: Genesis - Arnold Hints at the Plot of the Movie [Read]
Guardians of the Galaxy: New Action-Packed Trailer Reveals More Plot Details [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)