Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 3 Spoilers: Promo for Surfing the Aftershocks [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 19, 2014 3:19 PM EST
With Ali back in town on Episode 2 titled "Whirly Girlie" things are not the same. "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks" will not be a smooth ride for the Liars and others. They will, certainly, be surfing the aftershocks in this new episode.
Reuters/ FRED PROUSER
Actress Shay Mitchell from the TV series "Pretty Little Liars" poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013
Warning: Spoiler Alert!
This article contains spoilers for the new "Pretty Little Liars" Episode, read only if you want to know more.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 Promo: Things to Know
1. Is Ali sad about her mother's death? The last episode did not reveal if Ali was sad or happy about Mrs. D's death, however the promo for Episode 3 shows Ali lying on her bed. She looks upset. It can be mixed feelings for Ali. Also, she might be thinking about her next move.
2. Ali in Rosewood High: In the promo, Mona is seen asking, "What's it going to be like when Ali comes back to Rosewood High?"
It is unclear if she is talking to one of the Liars or plotting against Ali?
3. Ali goes out at night: She ventures out at night and it looks like she is alone. Why is she out there alone? Although there is no "A" at the moment but it is still not safe for her to come out like this.
4. Liars back in school: Things will be awkward for the Liars as they return to school. It is possible that people will bombard them with all sorts of questions.
5. The Liars in black: The promo for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 shows the Liars dressed in black and they look sad. Perhaps, they are attending Mrs. D's funeral.
6. Ezra and Ali scene: The next episode will showcase a scene featuring Ezra and Ali. Things are going to be exciting.
7. Spencer figures out who the killer is? In the promo, Spencer says, "That's who killed her?"
Maybe, she is saying this to Detective Holbrook. However, it is difficult to say if she is talking about Mrs. D or Shana.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3, "Surfing the Aftershocks" airs Tuesday, June 24, 201 on ABC Family.
Credit: YouTube/ABC Family
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles