Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 3 Spoilers: Promo for Surfing the Aftershocks [VIDEO]
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 19, 2014 3:19 PM EST
With Ali back in town on Episode 2 titled "Whirly Girlie" things are not the same. "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 - "Surfing the Aftershocks" will not be a smooth ride for the Liars and others. They will, certainly, be surfing the aftershocks in this new episode.
Reuters/ FRED PROUSER
Actress Shay Mitchell from the TV series "Pretty Little Liars" poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013
Warning: Spoiler Alert!
This article contains spoilers for the new "Pretty Little Liars" Episode, read only if you want to know more.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 Promo: Things to Know
1. Is Ali sad about her mother's death? The last episode did not reveal if Ali was sad or happy about Mrs. D's death, however the promo for Episode 3 shows Ali lying on her bed. She looks upset. It can be mixed feelings for Ali. Also, she might be thinking about her next move.
2. Ali in Rosewood High: In the promo, Mona is seen asking, "What's it going to be like when Ali comes back to Rosewood High?"
It is unclear if she is talking to one of the Liars or plotting against Ali?
3. Ali goes out at night: She ventures out at night and it looks like she is alone. Why is she out there alone? Although there is no "A" at the moment but it is still not safe for her to come out like this.
4. Liars back in school: Things will be awkward for the Liars as they return to school. It is possible that people will bombard them with all sorts of questions.
5. The Liars in black: The promo for "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3 shows the Liars dressed in black and they look sad. Perhaps, they are attending Mrs. D's funeral.
6. Ezra and Ali scene: The next episode will showcase a scene featuring Ezra and Ali. Things are going to be exciting.
7. Spencer figures out who the killer is? In the promo, Spencer says, "That's who killed her?"
Maybe, she is saying this to Detective Holbrook. However, it is difficult to say if she is talking about Mrs. D or Shana.
"Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 3, "Surfing the Aftershocks" airs Tuesday, June 24, 201 on ABC Family.
Credit: YouTube/ABC Family
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People