Maria Sharapova Teams Up With Avon For New Signature Scent ‘Avon Luck’
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 19, 2014 1:30 PM EST
Maria Sharapova is the new face of Avon's latest fragrance, Avon Luck. Two new scents of Avon Luck are especially made for men and women.
Avon's chief marketing officer Patricia Perez-Ayala said in a statement that Sharapova is the right celebrity to endorse the new scent. She said Sharapova embodies a role that can completely represent the new product. "When we created Avon Luck, we wanted to capture the intoxicating charisma who creates her own luck in life," Perez-Ayala said. "As one of the top-ranked tennis players worldwide, and a sophisticated natural beauty, Maria perfectly captures this sense of energy and possibility." Perez-Ayala said that Sharapova is the best advocate for the new scent that conveys "happiness and the feeling of being on the top of the world."
Maria Sharapova of Russia poses with her trophy in the dressing room after winning the women's singles final match against Simona Halep of Romania during the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris June 7, 2014.
Sharapova was also elated and thrilled in the new partnership with the second-ranked direct selling company and the leading global beauty company in the world.
"My hope is that Luck brings women and men confidence, the feeling of sophistication, and luxury as well as reminding them that you can have it all, and that possibilities are endless," Sharapova said in an interview. The Russian tennis darling said that she's honoured to be chosen as the endorser of the new scent. She added that she loved the concept of Avon Luck, and instantly fell in love with the scent.
"I immediately loved what Luck stands for."
"Everyone and anyone can have it all, if you work hard and sets your mind to a goal, you can do anything, and you can celebrate all of your success."
"Avon Luck makes you feel live, stylish, elegant when wearing it."
Sharapova said that she has been blessed so much in her career and life outside the tennis court. She said that luck was a vital factor to reach her goals. "It's always been incredibly fortunate to have luck on my side, that's why I'm so excited to be representing Avon Luck, a fragrance that I believe will always be by my side."
The new fragrance will hit the stores in Europe in September. It will be launched in North America and Asia-Pacific in October and November, respectively.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June