2014 World Cup WAG Watch: Wayne Rooney’s Wife Coleen Arrives in Brazil
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 19, 2014 11:31 AM EST
Wayne Rooney's wife Coleen has arrived in Brazil to support her husband in the continuing 2014 World Cup.
Coleen arrived in Brazil on June 17. She was joined by their two children, Kai, four, and Klay, one, and her parents, Tony and Collette. The Telegraph reported that Coleen is the only so-called WAG who came to Brazil to watch one of the biggest sporting events in 2014, to date.
England's Wayne Rooney attends a training session at the Corinthians arena at Sao Paulo city, June 18, 2014. REUTERS/Ivan Alvarado
Reportedly, Coleen arrived with 15 suitcases, explaining later on Twitter why she had to carry so much luggage and why she brought it with her.
"Hahaha!! The press make me laugh!! There are more people in my party than me and the kids, Nappies, formula milk, toys, bottles, wipes," Coleen wrote on Twitter.
"And a lot of clothes to stay to the end of the tournament!! I have faith and support my country!!"
"It's a wonder they never opened the cases for a nose!! #intrusive."
"Apart from that, am here and it's lovely!! So excited."
Prior to flying to the South American continent, Coleen also shared a picture with their toddlers.
Coleen and her family stayed at Fasano hotel, a five-star inn situated on Ipanema beach. The same hotel has also housed other famous celebrities such as Kate Moss and the One Direction boys. Coleen's family spent the day at the rooftop pool. She was spotted showing off her toned body in a neon bandeau pink bikini with her hair tied in a ponytail. The 28-year-old wife of England's striker was seen all smiles snapping pictures and enjoying the view from their Rio balcony. The Daily Mail obtained exclusive snaps of Coleen's sunbathing escapade in Brazil.
On June 19, Coleen and the rest of Rooney's family will fly to Sao Paolo via private jet ahead of England's crucial match against Uruguay. The loser of the game might be going home early. Thus, England must defeat the Uruguayans if they want to march on and qualify for the knockout stage of the 2014 World Cup.
Will Coleen's presence be able to inspire Wayne who wasn't really able to perform well in England's first World Cup match against Italy?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28