2014 World Cup WAG Watch: Wayne Rooney’s Wife Coleen Arrives in Brazil
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 19, 2014 11:31 AM EST
Wayne Rooney's wife Coleen has arrived in Brazil to support her husband in the continuing 2014 World Cup.
Coleen arrived in Brazil on June 17. She was joined by their two children, Kai, four, and Klay, one, and her parents, Tony and Collette. The Telegraph reported that Coleen is the only so-called WAG who came to Brazil to watch one of the biggest sporting events in 2014, to date.
England's Wayne Rooney attends a training session at the Corinthians arena at Sao Paulo city, June 18, 2014. REUTERS/Ivan Alvarado
Reportedly, Coleen arrived with 15 suitcases, explaining later on Twitter why she had to carry so much luggage and why she brought it with her.
"Hahaha!! The press make me laugh!! There are more people in my party than me and the kids, Nappies, formula milk, toys, bottles, wipes," Coleen wrote on Twitter.
"And a lot of clothes to stay to the end of the tournament!! I have faith and support my country!!"
"It's a wonder they never opened the cases for a nose!! #intrusive."
"Apart from that, am here and it's lovely!! So excited."
Prior to flying to the South American continent, Coleen also shared a picture with their toddlers.
Coleen and her family stayed at Fasano hotel, a five-star inn situated on Ipanema beach. The same hotel has also housed other famous celebrities such as Kate Moss and the One Direction boys. Coleen's family spent the day at the rooftop pool. She was spotted showing off her toned body in a neon bandeau pink bikini with her hair tied in a ponytail. The 28-year-old wife of England's striker was seen all smiles snapping pictures and enjoying the view from their Rio balcony. The Daily Mail obtained exclusive snaps of Coleen's sunbathing escapade in Brazil.
On June 19, Coleen and the rest of Rooney's family will fly to Sao Paolo via private jet ahead of England's crucial match against Uruguay. The loser of the game might be going home early. Thus, England must defeat the Uruguayans if they want to march on and qualify for the knockout stage of the 2014 World Cup.
Will Coleen's presence be able to inspire Wayne who wasn't really able to perform well in England's first World Cup match against Italy?
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2