Canadian Paraplegic Sues Doctor for Shortening His Penis by 1 Inch; Wife Leaves Hubby Due to Inability to Be Intimate
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 19, 2014 9:25 AM EST
A paraplegic man from Repentingy, Quebec in Canada is suing the Le Gardeur Hospital for negligence and indescribable anguish, and he is asking for $142,000 damage. The lawsuit is for a botched surgery that resulted in his penis becoming shorter by one inch.
Germany Criminalises Circumcision, Religious Groups Uproar
The damage went beyond suffering from an embarrassing situation because the victim - who lost use of his legs - could no longer engage in sexual intercourse, resulting in the wife leaving him after two years of zero sex, the New York Post reports.
The man was injured in July 2011 while having sex with his wife. He went to the hospital for treatment where a nurse initially performed a brief visual inspection of his sex organ but did not touch it. A urologist diagnosed his injury as minor trauma to the penis and sent him home with no further tests done on the man.
Subsequent tests after a few weeks discovered he had a fractured penis, which required surgery and left him with a scar on his private part which was also shortened by one inch.
Fractured penis occurs when the male organ is bent suddenly or forcefully engorged, causing the rupture of the lining of one of two cylinders of the penis, the corpus cavernosum which is responsible for making the organ hard.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Details of John Travolta’s Gay Relationship w/ Pilot to be Heard in Court
- Arrest Warrant Out for 2 Australian Jihadists Involved in Posting Decapitated Heads Photo, Fighting With ISIL
- Keith Urban’s Concert Sends Dozens of Fans in Hospital Over Alcohol-Related Issues
- ACT Court Finds Former Parliament Speaker Peter Slipper Guilty of Dishonesty for Charging Wine Tour Cab Fare to Australian Taxpayers
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast