Canadian Paraplegic Sues Doctor for Shortening His Penis by 1 Inch; Wife Leaves Hubby Due to Inability to Be Intimate
By Vittorio Hernandez | June 19, 2014 9:25 AM EST
A paraplegic man from Repentingy, Quebec in Canada is suing the Le Gardeur Hospital for negligence and indescribable anguish, and he is asking for $142,000 damage. The lawsuit is for a botched surgery that resulted in his penis becoming shorter by one inch.
Germany Criminalises Circumcision, Religious Groups Uproar
The damage went beyond suffering from an embarrassing situation because the victim - who lost use of his legs - could no longer engage in sexual intercourse, resulting in the wife leaving him after two years of zero sex, the New York Post reports.
The man was injured in July 2011 while having sex with his wife. He went to the hospital for treatment where a nurse initially performed a brief visual inspection of his sex organ but did not touch it. A urologist diagnosed his injury as minor trauma to the penis and sent him home with no further tests done on the man.
Subsequent tests after a few weeks discovered he had a fractured penis, which required surgery and left him with a scar on his private part which was also shortened by one inch.
Fractured penis occurs when the male organ is bent suddenly or forcefully engorged, causing the rupture of the lining of one of two cylinders of the penis, the corpus cavernosum which is responsible for making the organ hard.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate