Suits Season 4 Spoilers: Mike vs Harvey Continues, Rachel's Past to Spark New Conflicts [Watch Suits 4x2 Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | June 19, 2014 2:55 AM EST
"Suits" Season 4, Episode 2, titled "Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner" airs June 18 on USA Network. Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) and Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) are at war albeit they would like to believe there is nothing personal in the decisions they are making. Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle), meanwhile, finds herself in a tricky position. New conflicts, same players, and everyone is suited up for the game.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Suits Season 4. Episode 2 shows new conflicts between Mike and Harvey, as well as Mike and Rachel. Read at your own risk.
Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) finds herself in a new conflict, too, in the premiere episode of Suits Season 4. SEC prosecutor Jeff Malone (D.B. Woodside of "24") wants to be a partner at her firm -- and continue to sleep with her. Jessica decides she cannot have both in the workplace. Watch the Suits 4x2 promo video to see more of what to expect this week.
Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman) starts off the season with high hopes about advancing his status at Pearson Specter. His associate Katrina Bennett (Amanda Schull) pushes him to be more aggressive. However, Litt's ego is about to get crushed again. Malone gets the job he wants toward the end of Suits Season 4, Episode 1.
Harvey's client, Logan Sanders (Brendan Hines of "Lie To Me") is bringing in new conflicts. One, he inadvertently strains the business relations of Harvey and Mike. Two, Sanders could ruin things for Mike and Rachel. She admits to Mike in the premiere of Suits Season 4 that she had an affair with the millionaire.
Suits executive producer Aaron Korsh told TVLine.com Rachel Zane gets "more involved" in the series this year. Perhaps too involved. Rachel is Harvey's new associate. She and Donna (Sarah Rafferty) are likely to clash, which is all part of the job. It seems Suits Season 4 is a lot about Rachel being in the middle - of Mike and Harvey, of Mike and Logan Sanders, of Jessica and Harvey, of Louis Litt and Harvey.
Donna, meanwhile, continues to be amazing for many fans of the series. Korsh compares Donna to a parent whose wisdom sees the trouble that Mike and Harvey are getting themselves into. It remains to be seen whether the avid viewers will know more about Donna's personal life in Suits Season 4.
WATCH: Suits Season 4, Episode 2 Promo Video ('Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner')
Harvey telling Mike that he's only made it to Round 2 means one thing: The Ross vs Specter war has just begun. Suits Season 2, Episode 3, titled "Two in the Knees," airs June 25.
More TV Stories, Episode Guide and Spoilers
'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: Patrick J Adams, Gabriel Macht, Sarah Rafferty Tweet Premiere; Watch Mike Ross and Harvey Specter in New Competition [VIDEO]
NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Cote de Pablo's Ziva David Still Hoped to Return, Gibb's Second Wife Story Explored [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features