Suits Season 4 Spoilers: Mike vs Harvey Continues, Rachel's Past to Spark New Conflicts [Watch Suits 4x2 Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | June 19, 2014 2:55 AM EST
"Suits" Season 4, Episode 2, titled "Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner" airs June 18 on USA Network. Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams) and Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) are at war albeit they would like to believe there is nothing personal in the decisions they are making. Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle), meanwhile, finds herself in a tricky position. New conflicts, same players, and everyone is suited up for the game.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Suits Season 4. Episode 2 shows new conflicts between Mike and Harvey, as well as Mike and Rachel. Read at your own risk.
Jessica Pearson (Gina Torres) finds herself in a new conflict, too, in the premiere episode of Suits Season 4. SEC prosecutor Jeff Malone (D.B. Woodside of "24") wants to be a partner at her firm -- and continue to sleep with her. Jessica decides she cannot have both in the workplace. Watch the Suits 4x2 promo video to see more of what to expect this week.
Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman) starts off the season with high hopes about advancing his status at Pearson Specter. His associate Katrina Bennett (Amanda Schull) pushes him to be more aggressive. However, Litt's ego is about to get crushed again. Malone gets the job he wants toward the end of Suits Season 4, Episode 1.
Harvey's client, Logan Sanders (Brendan Hines of "Lie To Me") is bringing in new conflicts. One, he inadvertently strains the business relations of Harvey and Mike. Two, Sanders could ruin things for Mike and Rachel. She admits to Mike in the premiere of Suits Season 4 that she had an affair with the millionaire.
Suits executive producer Aaron Korsh told TVLine.com Rachel Zane gets "more involved" in the series this year. Perhaps too involved. Rachel is Harvey's new associate. She and Donna (Sarah Rafferty) are likely to clash, which is all part of the job. It seems Suits Season 4 is a lot about Rachel being in the middle - of Mike and Harvey, of Mike and Logan Sanders, of Jessica and Harvey, of Louis Litt and Harvey.
Donna, meanwhile, continues to be amazing for many fans of the series. Korsh compares Donna to a parent whose wisdom sees the trouble that Mike and Harvey are getting themselves into. It remains to be seen whether the avid viewers will know more about Donna's personal life in Suits Season 4.
WATCH: Suits Season 4, Episode 2 Promo Video ('Breakfast, Lunch And Dinner')
Harvey telling Mike that he's only made it to Round 2 means one thing: The Ross vs Specter war has just begun. Suits Season 2, Episode 3, titled "Two in the Knees," airs June 25.
More TV Stories, Episode Guide and Spoilers
'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: Patrick J Adams, Gabriel Macht, Sarah Rafferty Tweet Premiere; Watch Mike Ross and Harvey Specter in New Competition [VIDEO]
NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Cote de Pablo's Ziva David Still Hoped to Return, Gibb's Second Wife Story Explored [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales