'The Hobbit 3: The Battle of Five Armies' Plot Spoilers: Smaug to Wreck Havoc in Lake Town, Suaron to Return
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Fans can't wait to see the trailer of "The Hobbit 3: The Battle of Five Armies." The film is touted for release this year and the recent buzz suggests that the fans don't have to wait that longer to the get the first glimpse of final movie in the "The Hobbit" triology.
Actor Benedict Cumberbatch arrives for a dinner to celebrate the work of The Royal Marsden hosted by Britain Prince William at Windsor Castle, in Windsor, May 13, 2014.
The recent reports from OneRing.com suggest that the movie trailer would be released on July 20. Furthermore, it is being understood the movie would keep the original plot of the Tolkien's book but fans want that Thorin Oakenshield should stay alive in the film, who unfortunately dies in the book.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead
According to EnStarz, the film is going to have a epic battle where the enemy forces would be led by Smaug. The film would open with Smaug wrecking havoc in Lake Town and as per the Web site reports Smaug is a killing machine.
Even Suaron would be returning to Hobbit 3. Suaron made an appearance in "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug" and it is being suggested that he would make a befitting return in the "The Hobbit 3" and would fight the White council but would be defeated, as per the Web site reports.
The character of Smaug is played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
"He's just legendary in the world of The Hobbit, and he is the ultimate dragon. He's an extraordinary creation in the book. And what we've all managed to achieve - especially the people at WETA, the post-production and sound facilities in Wellington - is extraordinary. It's another leap forward in cinema, as Gravity was - an environment you can believe in totally, and with the 48 [frames per second] it's extraordinarily real," the 37-year-old actor told Den of Geek about his character.
Meanwhile, Freeman who plays the chracter Baggins said earlier about his character that he finds his bravery when he lands in the world of different species.
"He is not a fighter or adventurer by nature - but he finds a bravery that he didn't know he had and, more importantly, that none of the others knew he had. It's a huge change for him to be among a different species that wants to kill him or eat him," Freeman told The Mirror.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories