'The Hobbit 3: The Battle of Five Armies' Plot Spoilers: Smaug to Wreck Havoc in Lake Town, Suaron to Return
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Fans can't wait to see the trailer of "The Hobbit 3: The Battle of Five Armies." The film is touted for release this year and the recent buzz suggests that the fans don't have to wait that longer to the get the first glimpse of final movie in the "The Hobbit" triology.
Actor Benedict Cumberbatch arrives for a dinner to celebrate the work of The Royal Marsden hosted by Britain Prince William at Windsor Castle, in Windsor, May 13, 2014.
The recent reports from OneRing.com suggest that the movie trailer would be released on July 20. Furthermore, it is being understood the movie would keep the original plot of the Tolkien's book but fans want that Thorin Oakenshield should stay alive in the film, who unfortunately dies in the book.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead
According to EnStarz, the film is going to have a epic battle where the enemy forces would be led by Smaug. The film would open with Smaug wrecking havoc in Lake Town and as per the Web site reports Smaug is a killing machine.
Even Suaron would be returning to Hobbit 3. Suaron made an appearance in "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug" and it is being suggested that he would make a befitting return in the "The Hobbit 3" and would fight the White council but would be defeated, as per the Web site reports.
The character of Smaug is played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
"He's just legendary in the world of The Hobbit, and he is the ultimate dragon. He's an extraordinary creation in the book. And what we've all managed to achieve - especially the people at WETA, the post-production and sound facilities in Wellington - is extraordinary. It's another leap forward in cinema, as Gravity was - an environment you can believe in totally, and with the 48 [frames per second] it's extraordinarily real," the 37-year-old actor told Den of Geek about his character.
Meanwhile, Freeman who plays the chracter Baggins said earlier about his character that he finds his bravery when he lands in the world of different species.
"He is not a fighter or adventurer by nature - but he finds a bravery that he didn't know he had and, more importantly, that none of the others knew he had. It's a huge change for him to be among a different species that wants to kill him or eat him," Freeman told The Mirror.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air