'The Hobbit 3: The Battle of Five Armies' Plot Spoilers: Smaug to Wreck Havoc in Lake Town, Suaron to Return
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:22 PM EST
Fans can't wait to see the trailer of "The Hobbit 3: The Battle of Five Armies." The film is touted for release this year and the recent buzz suggests that the fans don't have to wait that longer to the get the first glimpse of final movie in the "The Hobbit" triology.
Actor Benedict Cumberbatch arrives for a dinner to celebrate the work of The Royal Marsden hosted by Britain Prince William at Windsor Castle, in Windsor, May 13, 2014.
The recent reports from OneRing.com suggest that the movie trailer would be released on July 20. Furthermore, it is being understood the movie would keep the original plot of the Tolkien's book but fans want that Thorin Oakenshield should stay alive in the film, who unfortunately dies in the book.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead
According to EnStarz, the film is going to have a epic battle where the enemy forces would be led by Smaug. The film would open with Smaug wrecking havoc in Lake Town and as per the Web site reports Smaug is a killing machine.
Even Suaron would be returning to Hobbit 3. Suaron made an appearance in "The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug" and it is being suggested that he would make a befitting return in the "The Hobbit 3" and would fight the White council but would be defeated, as per the Web site reports.
The character of Smaug is played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
"He's just legendary in the world of The Hobbit, and he is the ultimate dragon. He's an extraordinary creation in the book. And what we've all managed to achieve - especially the people at WETA, the post-production and sound facilities in Wellington - is extraordinary. It's another leap forward in cinema, as Gravity was - an environment you can believe in totally, and with the 48 [frames per second] it's extraordinarily real," the 37-year-old actor told Den of Geek about his character.
Meanwhile, Freeman who plays the chracter Baggins said earlier about his character that he finds his bravery when he lands in the world of different species.
"He is not a fighter or adventurer by nature - but he finds a bravery that he didn't know he had and, more importantly, that none of the others knew he had. It's a huge change for him to be among a different species that wants to kill him or eat him," Freeman told The Mirror.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff