'Transformers 4: Age of Extinction' Plot Spoilers: Mark Wahlberg to Protect Daughter Amidst Love for Transformers
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:20 PM EST
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" is one of the much awaited movies of the coming season. The film stars Mark Wahlberg in the lead and would hit cinemas by June 27. For those who want to know more about the film, here are some behind-the-scenes details.
Actor Mark Wahlberg and his wife Rhea Durham pose backstage with his Generation Award at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Mark plays the role of Cade Yeager in the film and the first footage behind the scenes has been released. In the footage, the actor could be seen saying that in the film his character would be seen balancing his love for his daughter and transformers.
"My daughter is getting a little frustrated with me pursuing my dream of being an inventor," Mark Wahlberg said about his character in the clip. "So when we come across the truck, her first instinct is just to get rid of this thing. And nobody understands the magnitude of the ramifications of what the got will do to anybody who is holding onto a Transformer."
Moreover, the producer of the film Lorenzo di Bonaventura further says that: "It gives him a great reason to stand up and be a hero, to protect his little girl."
Mark's character would not get anything peacefully and would have to fight to protect his daughter.
"There's no trying to settle things peacefully, so I have to do everything to protect my daughter," Mark added in the footage.
Meanwhile, "Transformers 4" may have a different flavor as compared to another films. In his recent interview, director Michael Bay suggested that he is trying to do a lot of new things in the film.
"We're trying to do a lot of different stuff. This is not as different, but there's a really funny character, this guy who's fighting in here, he's called Hound. He drips bullets. He's literally got every gun known to mankind. He's grizzled. He'll fight when you tell him to fight, and he's fighting down to the very, very, very last round of every gun, all the way down to a little Swiss Army knife He's a really funny character. The robots on this one have more character," said Bay to Peter Sciretta Slash Film.
"Transformer: Age of Extinction" includes Nicola Peltz, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor and Kelsey Grammer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS