'Transformers 4: Age of Extinction' Plot Spoilers: Mark Wahlberg to Protect Daughter Amidst Love for Transformers
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:20 PM EST
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" is one of the much awaited movies of the coming season. The film stars Mark Wahlberg in the lead and would hit cinemas by June 27. For those who want to know more about the film, here are some behind-the-scenes details.
Actor Mark Wahlberg and his wife Rhea Durham pose backstage with his Generation Award at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Mark plays the role of Cade Yeager in the film and the first footage behind the scenes has been released. In the footage, the actor could be seen saying that in the film his character would be seen balancing his love for his daughter and transformers.
"My daughter is getting a little frustrated with me pursuing my dream of being an inventor," Mark Wahlberg said about his character in the clip. "So when we come across the truck, her first instinct is just to get rid of this thing. And nobody understands the magnitude of the ramifications of what the got will do to anybody who is holding onto a Transformer."
Moreover, the producer of the film Lorenzo di Bonaventura further says that: "It gives him a great reason to stand up and be a hero, to protect his little girl."
Mark's character would not get anything peacefully and would have to fight to protect his daughter.
"There's no trying to settle things peacefully, so I have to do everything to protect my daughter," Mark added in the footage.
Meanwhile, "Transformers 4" may have a different flavor as compared to another films. In his recent interview, director Michael Bay suggested that he is trying to do a lot of new things in the film.
"We're trying to do a lot of different stuff. This is not as different, but there's a really funny character, this guy who's fighting in here, he's called Hound. He drips bullets. He's literally got every gun known to mankind. He's grizzled. He'll fight when you tell him to fight, and he's fighting down to the very, very, very last round of every gun, all the way down to a little Swiss Army knife He's a really funny character. The robots on this one have more character," said Bay to Peter Sciretta Slash Film.
"Transformer: Age of Extinction" includes Nicola Peltz, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor and Kelsey Grammer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones