'Transformers 4: Age of Extinction' Plot Spoilers: Mark Wahlberg to Protect Daughter Amidst Love for Transformers
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:20 PM EST
"Transformers: Age of Extinction" is one of the much awaited movies of the coming season. The film stars Mark Wahlberg in the lead and would hit cinemas by June 27. For those who want to know more about the film, here are some behind-the-scenes details.
Actor Mark Wahlberg and his wife Rhea Durham pose backstage with his Generation Award at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Mark plays the role of Cade Yeager in the film and the first footage behind the scenes has been released. In the footage, the actor could be seen saying that in the film his character would be seen balancing his love for his daughter and transformers.
"My daughter is getting a little frustrated with me pursuing my dream of being an inventor," Mark Wahlberg said about his character in the clip. "So when we come across the truck, her first instinct is just to get rid of this thing. And nobody understands the magnitude of the ramifications of what the got will do to anybody who is holding onto a Transformer."
Moreover, the producer of the film Lorenzo di Bonaventura further says that: "It gives him a great reason to stand up and be a hero, to protect his little girl."
Mark's character would not get anything peacefully and would have to fight to protect his daughter.
"There's no trying to settle things peacefully, so I have to do everything to protect my daughter," Mark added in the footage.
Meanwhile, "Transformers 4" may have a different flavor as compared to another films. In his recent interview, director Michael Bay suggested that he is trying to do a lot of new things in the film.
"We're trying to do a lot of different stuff. This is not as different, but there's a really funny character, this guy who's fighting in here, he's called Hound. He drips bullets. He's literally got every gun known to mankind. He's grizzled. He'll fight when you tell him to fight, and he's fighting down to the very, very, very last round of every gun, all the way down to a little Swiss Army knife He's a really funny character. The robots on this one have more character," said Bay to Peter Sciretta Slash Film.
"Transformer: Age of Extinction" includes Nicola Peltz, Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor and Kelsey Grammer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko