Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's Baby's Due Date: Another Boy on the Way for Keeping Up with the Kardashians Couple
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:18 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly over the moon with the baby news. "The Keeping up with the Kardashians" star is pregnant with her third child and it is understood that this time the couple would have a boy.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
"It's still looking like Scott & Kourtney are having a boy," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
The couple already has two children namely Mason and Penelope and with a new sibling on the way, the kids are said to be excited. It has also come to surface that in all probability, Kourtney's third child would arrive in the time of the holidays.
"They are expecting around Thanksgiving," the source continued as per the Web site. Moreover, as per the calendar this year Thanksgiving falls on Nov. 27.
Meanwhile, it has also been revealed this may not be Scott and Kourtney's last child.
"Not sure how many more kids they want, but they are bound to have more because Scott doesn't like using protection and Kourtney hates birth control because of the weight gain it brings," a source further revealed to the Web site.
Scott and Kourtney have been together since 2006 and it is further reported that though they may be not planning pregnancy, they are extremely happy with the fact that they are welcoming another member in the family.
"Scott loves that they are having another kid. Scott and Kourtney have an advantage over many people since they are wealthy, they can still live their life where many other families don't have that advantage because regular families can't afford nannies and other help," explained the source further. "Compared to most families, Kourtney and Scott live a vacation life with their kids. Though the kids are their life, they don't take over their life."
The news of Kourtney's pregnancy first broke out on "Keeping up with the Kardashians" latest season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon