Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's Baby's Due Date: Another Boy on the Way for Keeping Up with the Kardashians Couple
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:18 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly over the moon with the baby news. "The Keeping up with the Kardashians" star is pregnant with her third child and it is understood that this time the couple would have a boy.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
"It's still looking like Scott & Kourtney are having a boy," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
The couple already has two children namely Mason and Penelope and with a new sibling on the way, the kids are said to be excited. It has also come to surface that in all probability, Kourtney's third child would arrive in the time of the holidays.
"They are expecting around Thanksgiving," the source continued as per the Web site. Moreover, as per the calendar this year Thanksgiving falls on Nov. 27.
Meanwhile, it has also been revealed this may not be Scott and Kourtney's last child.
"Not sure how many more kids they want, but they are bound to have more because Scott doesn't like using protection and Kourtney hates birth control because of the weight gain it brings," a source further revealed to the Web site.
Scott and Kourtney have been together since 2006 and it is further reported that though they may be not planning pregnancy, they are extremely happy with the fact that they are welcoming another member in the family.
"Scott loves that they are having another kid. Scott and Kourtney have an advantage over many people since they are wealthy, they can still live their life where many other families don't have that advantage because regular families can't afford nannies and other help," explained the source further. "Compared to most families, Kourtney and Scott live a vacation life with their kids. Though the kids are their life, they don't take over their life."
The news of Kourtney's pregnancy first broke out on "Keeping up with the Kardashians" latest season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM