Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's Baby's Due Date: Another Boy on the Way for Keeping Up with the Kardashians Couple
By Sonalee singh | June 18, 2014 7:18 PM EST
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly over the moon with the baby news. "The Keeping up with the Kardashians" star is pregnant with her third child and it is understood that this time the couple would have a boy.
Television personality Kourtney Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
"It's still looking like Scott & Kourtney are having a boy," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.
The couple already has two children namely Mason and Penelope and with a new sibling on the way, the kids are said to be excited. It has also come to surface that in all probability, Kourtney's third child would arrive in the time of the holidays.
"They are expecting around Thanksgiving," the source continued as per the Web site. Moreover, as per the calendar this year Thanksgiving falls on Nov. 27.
Meanwhile, it has also been revealed this may not be Scott and Kourtney's last child.
"Not sure how many more kids they want, but they are bound to have more because Scott doesn't like using protection and Kourtney hates birth control because of the weight gain it brings," a source further revealed to the Web site.
Scott and Kourtney have been together since 2006 and it is further reported that though they may be not planning pregnancy, they are extremely happy with the fact that they are welcoming another member in the family.
"Scott loves that they are having another kid. Scott and Kourtney have an advantage over many people since they are wealthy, they can still live their life where many other families don't have that advantage because regular families can't afford nannies and other help," explained the source further. "Compared to most families, Kourtney and Scott live a vacation life with their kids. Though the kids are their life, they don't take over their life."
The news of Kourtney's pregnancy first broke out on "Keeping up with the Kardashians" latest season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date