Reign Season 2 Spoilers: Episode 1 Title Revealed, Plague Takes Lives
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 18, 2014 7:12 PM EST
The writers have started working on Season 2 of "Reign." In addition to writing, they have been busy posting teasers on Twitter about the upcoming season. They posted the script -- only the half-hidden first paragraph and the title are visible -- of the first episode. It reveals that the Season 2 opener is titled "The Plague." The half hidden paragraph suggests that there is unlikely to be a time jump and the plague has become the black death, taking lives of many.
— Brad Silberling (@BSilberling) June 9, 2014
The writers have started working on Season 2 of "Reign." In addition to writing, they have been busy posting teasers on Twitter about the upcoming season. They posted the script -- only the half-hidden first paragraph and the title are visible -- of the first episode. It reveals that the Season 2 opener is titled "The Plague."
The half hidden paragraph suggests that there is unlikely to be a time jump. The Season 1 finale of "Reign" put an end to King Henry's life. His own son Francis fatally injured him. With the death of King Henry, Francis became the King of France but his crowning and his move as the new King had to wait. He learned about Lola giving birth to their child from Mary and he decided to be with Lola during her difficult labour. Mary gave him the permission at first, but when she heard the news of the plague, which was rapidly spreading, she tried to stop him but Francis was willing to risk his life to be with Lola and his yet to be born child. Francis crossed the gates of the Castle and Mary ordered the pulling down of the gates.
The script posted on Twitter indicates that Francis has not returned to the Castle and Mary is waiting for news of Francis, as Plague is killing people. She may send someone to the place where Lola may have given birth to Francis's child.
2.01 'The Plague' #ReignSeason2 pic.twitter.com/T31uloqfuV — Reign Writers (@reignwriters) June 9, 2014
The writers also shared a synopsis board of "The Plague." Again, the writers shared just a little part of the board. The names of Leith and Greer can be seen clearly. In "Reign" Season 1 finale, Leith returned from the war with a title and some property to his name, hoping that he can now reunite with Greer.
As Greer was committed to Lord Castleroy and he was helping her family, she did not accept Leith's proper. After the rejection, Leith was seen bonding with Castleroy's daughter, Yvette Castleroy. The premiere episode of Season 2 is likely to show friction and longing when it comes to Leith and Greer's relationship.
— Reign Writers (@reignwriters) June 12, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight