Reign Season 2 Spoilers: Episode 1 Title Revealed, Plague Takes Lives
By Anshu Shrivastava | June 18, 2014 7:12 PM EST
The writers have started working on Season 2 of "Reign." In addition to writing, they have been busy posting teasers on Twitter about the upcoming season. They posted the script -- only the half-hidden first paragraph and the title are visible -- of the first episode. It reveals that the Season 2 opener is titled "The Plague." The half hidden paragraph suggests that there is unlikely to be a time jump and the plague has become the black death, taking lives of many.
— Brad Silberling (@BSilberling) June 9, 2014
The writers have started working on Season 2 of "Reign." In addition to writing, they have been busy posting teasers on Twitter about the upcoming season. They posted the script -- only the half-hidden first paragraph and the title are visible -- of the first episode. It reveals that the Season 2 opener is titled "The Plague."
The half hidden paragraph suggests that there is unlikely to be a time jump. The Season 1 finale of "Reign" put an end to King Henry's life. His own son Francis fatally injured him. With the death of King Henry, Francis became the King of France but his crowning and his move as the new King had to wait. He learned about Lola giving birth to their child from Mary and he decided to be with Lola during her difficult labour. Mary gave him the permission at first, but when she heard the news of the plague, which was rapidly spreading, she tried to stop him but Francis was willing to risk his life to be with Lola and his yet to be born child. Francis crossed the gates of the Castle and Mary ordered the pulling down of the gates.
The script posted on Twitter indicates that Francis has not returned to the Castle and Mary is waiting for news of Francis, as Plague is killing people. She may send someone to the place where Lola may have given birth to Francis's child.
2.01 'The Plague' #ReignSeason2 pic.twitter.com/T31uloqfuV — Reign Writers (@reignwriters) June 9, 2014
The writers also shared a synopsis board of "The Plague." Again, the writers shared just a little part of the board. The names of Leith and Greer can be seen clearly. In "Reign" Season 1 finale, Leith returned from the war with a title and some property to his name, hoping that he can now reunite with Greer.
As Greer was committed to Lord Castleroy and he was helping her family, she did not accept Leith's proper. After the rejection, Leith was seen bonding with Castleroy's daughter, Yvette Castleroy. The premiere episode of Season 2 is likely to show friction and longing when it comes to Leith and Greer's relationship.
— Reign Writers (@reignwriters) June 12, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People