Bruce Jenner Desperate to Keep Kendall And Kylie From 'Growing Up'
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 18, 2014 6:45 PM EST
The episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" this week has focused on Bruce Jenner facing his separation anxiety from his two youngest daughters, Kendall and Kylie. He said he's not ready yet for them to grow up.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
During the first episode, Kendall was shown strutting around London with Bruce on the phone saying he hates it when his kids grow up. This week, Bruce visited the Jenner's house trying to catch his youngest daughter Kylie. Unfortunately, she's out with her sister Kim and Khloe and she told them that Bruce texted her feeling upset that she wasn't home to see him. Bruce previously moved to a Malibu house, which he now calls his bachelor's pad.
Kris caught Bruce eating a sandwich from her fridge while he's seated in the kitchen waiting for Kylie. She felt sorry for him coming over to his house to bring him groceries, an act that Bruce resented. She also tried to find a way to bring Bruce back into their kids' lives by inviting him to a yoga class with Kylie. Bruce showed up but decided he would rather be in the golf course than doing yoga with his weak knees and walked out.
Kris didn't give up and decided to take Kylie and Bruce to wall climbing in an attempt to find an activity which Bruce might find more enjoyable. She made the mistake of bringing a dress that Kylie borrowed from her closet. It was a disaster as Kylie felt embarrassed and began to get emotional. She eventually walked out leaving both Kris and Bruce frustrated.
In a final attempt to hit two birds in one stone, Kris invited Bruce, Kylie along with the older Kardashian girls to attend a cooking class. It all worked out fine but Bruce confronted Kris that he knew she's trying to make him cook because she was trying to control him thinking that he couldn't take care of himself. He also pointed out the attempts to bring him closer to the girls were appreciated but it's something he couldn't handle. Kris conceded and left him alone.
Bruce then declared her backing off allowed him and Kylie to bond naturally on their own not knowing that Kylie's guilt was brought about by Kris and her interference.
Bruce dealt another blow as Kendall and Kylie both left for Toronto to co-host the Much Music Video Awards leaving him alone for Father's Day. It looked like the struggles will continue for Bruce since there really is no way to turn back time. As a consolation, Kendall tweeted this Father's Day greeting for him:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’