Bruce Jenner Desperate to Keep Kendall And Kylie From 'Growing Up'
By Christine Jane Caparras | June 18, 2014 6:45 PM EST
The episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" this week has focused on Bruce Jenner facing his separation anxiety from his two youngest daughters, Kendall and Kylie. He said he's not ready yet for them to grow up.
Kendall Jenner (L) and Kylie Jenner arrive on the red carpet to host the MuchMusic Video Awards (MMVA) in Toronto, June 15, 2014.
During the first episode, Kendall was shown strutting around London with Bruce on the phone saying he hates it when his kids grow up. This week, Bruce visited the Jenner's house trying to catch his youngest daughter Kylie. Unfortunately, she's out with her sister Kim and Khloe and she told them that Bruce texted her feeling upset that she wasn't home to see him. Bruce previously moved to a Malibu house, which he now calls his bachelor's pad.
Kris caught Bruce eating a sandwich from her fridge while he's seated in the kitchen waiting for Kylie. She felt sorry for him coming over to his house to bring him groceries, an act that Bruce resented. She also tried to find a way to bring Bruce back into their kids' lives by inviting him to a yoga class with Kylie. Bruce showed up but decided he would rather be in the golf course than doing yoga with his weak knees and walked out.
Kris didn't give up and decided to take Kylie and Bruce to wall climbing in an attempt to find an activity which Bruce might find more enjoyable. She made the mistake of bringing a dress that Kylie borrowed from her closet. It was a disaster as Kylie felt embarrassed and began to get emotional. She eventually walked out leaving both Kris and Bruce frustrated.
In a final attempt to hit two birds in one stone, Kris invited Bruce, Kylie along with the older Kardashian girls to attend a cooking class. It all worked out fine but Bruce confronted Kris that he knew she's trying to make him cook because she was trying to control him thinking that he couldn't take care of himself. He also pointed out the attempts to bring him closer to the girls were appreciated but it's something he couldn't handle. Kris conceded and left him alone.
Bruce then declared her backing off allowed him and Kylie to bond naturally on their own not knowing that Kylie's guilt was brought about by Kris and her interference.
Bruce dealt another blow as Kendall and Kylie both left for Toronto to co-host the Much Music Video Awards leaving him alone for Father's Day. It looked like the struggles will continue for Bruce since there really is no way to turn back time. As a consolation, Kendall tweeted this Father's Day greeting for him:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop