Arsenal FC Transfer News: Agent Hints Emirates Move for AC Milan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 18, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The agent of AC Milan forward Mario Balotelli, Mino Raiola, hinted that the latter might be headed to the Emirates after the World Cup.
Having struggled with disciplinary issues in the past, the 23-year-old is looking like the player who has had so much potential, tallying 18 goals and 8 assists during the Rossoneri's 2013/14 season.
“Arsenal is a fantastic club in London. Only 10 clubs in the world maximum could afford Mario – like all premium players and he is one of the greatest.” - Mino Raiola on Mario Balotelli
However, his contributions were not enough to steer his club back to Europe as Milan finished 7th in the Serie A.
The supposed profit that is to be derived from the Champions League should have been one of the means to support his wages at the San Siro, and without it, Super Mario is likely to move to a club with above-ordinary finances.
"Arsenal is a fantastic club in London,"said Raiola.
"Only 10 clubs in the world maximum could afford Mario - like all premium players and he is one of the greatest."
"I won't make any further comment until after the transfer window closes."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season