Arsenal FC Transfer News: Agent Hints Emirates Move for AC Milan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 18, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The agent of AC Milan forward Mario Balotelli, Mino Raiola, hinted that the latter might be headed to the Emirates after the World Cup.
Having struggled with disciplinary issues in the past, the 23-year-old is looking like the player who has had so much potential, tallying 18 goals and 8 assists during the Rossoneri's 2013/14 season.
“Arsenal is a fantastic club in London. Only 10 clubs in the world maximum could afford Mario – like all premium players and he is one of the greatest.” - Mino Raiola on Mario Balotelli
However, his contributions were not enough to steer his club back to Europe as Milan finished 7th in the Serie A.
The supposed profit that is to be derived from the Champions League should have been one of the means to support his wages at the San Siro, and without it, Super Mario is likely to move to a club with above-ordinary finances.
"Arsenal is a fantastic club in London,"said Raiola.
"Only 10 clubs in the world maximum could afford Mario - like all premium players and he is one of the greatest."
"I won't make any further comment until after the transfer window closes."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Minnesota Timberwolves 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Wiggins-Rubio Era In Minneapolis Begins
- Dallas Mavericks 2015-2015 NBA Preview: Nowitzki, Ellis Has New Shooting Partner In Parsons
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored