Arsenal FC Transfer News: Agent Hints Emirates Move for AC Milan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 18, 2014 5:37 PM EST
The agent of AC Milan forward Mario Balotelli, Mino Raiola, hinted that the latter might be headed to the Emirates after the World Cup.
Having struggled with disciplinary issues in the past, the 23-year-old is looking like the player who has had so much potential, tallying 18 goals and 8 assists during the Rossoneri's 2013/14 season.
“Arsenal is a fantastic club in London. Only 10 clubs in the world maximum could afford Mario – like all premium players and he is one of the greatest.” - Mino Raiola on Mario Balotelli
However, his contributions were not enough to steer his club back to Europe as Milan finished 7th in the Serie A.
The supposed profit that is to be derived from the Champions League should have been one of the means to support his wages at the San Siro, and without it, Super Mario is likely to move to a club with above-ordinary finances.
"Arsenal is a fantastic club in London,"said Raiola.
"Only 10 clubs in the world maximum could afford Mario - like all premium players and he is one of the greatest."
"I won't make any further comment until after the transfer window closes."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Manchester United Owners Set To Sell Club In £3B Deal After Acquiring Cristiano Ronaldo, Report Says
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia