Kim Kardashian Video Game Soon on Phones: Kim Reveals Sneak Peak of the Game
By nidhi tewari | June 18, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Kim Kardashian is a woman of many talents. The 33-year-old new bride is planning to launch a video game by her name and revealed the information on her Instagram account. The reality television star posted an animated picture of her in a white skirt and a top posing in front of a Hollywood sign with a caption that read "Sneak peek from my upcoming project. Super excited about this!" There was a hash tag that read #KimKardashianGame.
Kim Kardashian arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Sacrificed Their Honeymoon for a Perfect Wedding Kiss Picture, Find Out Why
Baby North West Turns One-Year-Old! 'Kimye' Couple Give Diamond Earrings to Daughter, Plan Special Party
The name of the upcoming video game looks like to be Kim Kardashian Hollywood and the game also seem to have a logo which comes in the form of a white star with the initials K written inside them. The reaction of Kim's fans have been amazing on the post with some of them saying they are excited about the launch while others calling Kim as the "hottest female" in Holywood. Check out the pictures and comments here.
There are some fans who are also saying that the game is almost like a smart phone application/game known as "Hollywood Stardom," where the users get to become the Hollywood stars and live life like them. It is not sure how similar or different the Kim Kardashian game would be from Hollywood Stardom but one thing is clear that the fans are eagerly awaiting it.
In an earlier picture Kim Kardashian is seen sitting in a recording studio with a mug of coffee in her hand. It looks like the "Keeping Up With The Kardashian" star is working on the voice and dubbing of the new game. Kim captioned the picture, "Excited about this new project #ComingSoon #KimKardashianGame." The reality television star is slowly building the excitement on this new game. Check out the picture here.
Kim has had her hands full as she has ventured into a lot of projects. The newlywed is a model, has a clothing line with her sisters, has even invested in a make-up range, kids clothing, has a perfume after her name, and is a successful businesswoman, designer and also a serial bride! The mommy to North West manages each role perfectly and has equal success in each of them. Going by her previous achievements, it would not be surprising to see the Kim Kardashian game achieve phenomenal success.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar