Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym Secretly Wed in Maui
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 18, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Some celebrities do not mind the attention of the public when they were getting hitched like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, who recently got married in Italy, and Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro, who had a reality show filming about their wedding preparation until the wedding itself. But there are stars who wanted to keep the limelight only in their careers, not in their private lives, especially when they are tying the knot.
Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish, who got married in a Montana ranch, and Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millipied, who had a Jewish wedding, surprised everyone when they revealed their wedding rings. And apparently, Missy Peregyrm and Zachary Levi wanted to do the same. They wanted to surprise everyone, especially their fans about their secret wedding and they pulled it off during their so-called "coffee date" and "dreams and goals."
The couple was hush hush about the details of their wedding. Even their friends and family kept their sense of secrecy firm until they finally tied the knot in Maui, Hawaii. The newly weds only hinted about their recent wedding by using the words "coffee date" and "goals and dreams" in their Twitter accounts. Missy, now Mrs Levi, demonstrated some statements of surrealism, saying, "That coffee date was UNREAL" followed by "@zacharylevi" and "#marriedinmaui." Zachary replied, "These dreams and goals are really working out." Then it was complemented by a picture of the two, both wearing blue hoodies with a label of "Mr" and "Mrs" only that their eyes were covered. Their smiles were showing, though, unable to contain the happiness they had.
The only more direct revelation about this wedding came from "Avatar's" Joel David Moore: "Congrats to @ZacharyLevi and @mperegrym on their stunning wedding and their beautiful future. Couldn't be happier for my brother & my new sis pal." This created a buzz among his followers gaining, 157 Retweets and 283 Favorites. He also admitted that "he was exhausted and terrible with secrets."
Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym have been private about their relatonship. No wonder they were able to pull this off. They were only seen in public together doing interviews, walking the Red Carpet, and casual dates.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch