Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym Secretly Wed in Maui
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 18, 2014 5:16 PM EST
Some celebrities do not mind the attention of the public when they were getting hitched like Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, who recently got married in Italy, and Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro, who had a reality show filming about their wedding preparation until the wedding itself. But there are stars who wanted to keep the limelight only in their careers, not in their private lives, especially when they are tying the knot.
Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish, who got married in a Montana ranch, and Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millipied, who had a Jewish wedding, surprised everyone when they revealed their wedding rings. And apparently, Missy Peregyrm and Zachary Levi wanted to do the same. They wanted to surprise everyone, especially their fans about their secret wedding and they pulled it off during their so-called "coffee date" and "dreams and goals."
The couple was hush hush about the details of their wedding. Even their friends and family kept their sense of secrecy firm until they finally tied the knot in Maui, Hawaii. The newly weds only hinted about their recent wedding by using the words "coffee date" and "goals and dreams" in their Twitter accounts. Missy, now Mrs Levi, demonstrated some statements of surrealism, saying, "That coffee date was UNREAL" followed by "@zacharylevi" and "#marriedinmaui." Zachary replied, "These dreams and goals are really working out." Then it was complemented by a picture of the two, both wearing blue hoodies with a label of "Mr" and "Mrs" only that their eyes were covered. Their smiles were showing, though, unable to contain the happiness they had.
The only more direct revelation about this wedding came from "Avatar's" Joel David Moore: "Congrats to @ZacharyLevi and @mperegrym on their stunning wedding and their beautiful future. Couldn't be happier for my brother & my new sis pal." This created a buzz among his followers gaining, 157 Retweets and 283 Favorites. He also admitted that "he was exhausted and terrible with secrets."
Zachary Levi and Missy Peregrym have been private about their relatonship. No wonder they were able to pull this off. They were only seen in public together doing interviews, walking the Red Carpet, and casual dates.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border