Adam Levine Asks Behati’s Father for Permission in Marriage
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 18, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Adam Levine has abandoned his old ways of dating a number of women. In fact, Levine is set to the tie the knot soon to Behati Prinsloo. The "Voice" coach even opted to do the oh-so-gentleman way by asking his fiancee's father for her hand in marriage.
Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5 has been named the Sexiest Man of 2013 by People Magazine
The frontman of Maroon 5 and the coach of the reality show, "The Voice," did ask Beahti Prinsloo's father about marrying his daughter. "It was nerve-wracking," he told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show, "On Air with Ryan Seacrest." This must impressed not only the family of the Victoria's Secret model but also his fans. Sadly, he did not expand the details about this, only that he got nervous about it.
Adam first asked Behati's father before he proposed to her. Luckily, she said yes and the two got engaged since July 2013. But their lifetime romance become public in June 2012 in Hawaii and started getting steady until their break-up in May 2013. Apprently they got back together, even with a steadier status of being engaged. This probably changed him as he had a record for loving women too much.
"Maybe I was kind of a bimbo," he said toDetails in June 2012. "I was the music dude that was naked all the time with the girls, and that's fine, no problem with that."
He also had a reputation for breaking up with them in a bad way like the way he did to Nina Agdal, a Danish fashion model, where he ignored her text messages after sharing romance with her. But he is a changed man. Aside from his engagement, he also made a buzz when he exterted an effort to make amends with his former girlfriends before getting hitched. Nina received a text message from the rock Agdal, a Danish star expressing his apologies and also sharing the news about his engagement with Behati. He also got into romantic connection with Anne Vyalitsyna and Arielle Vandenberg who were both fashion models, Jessica Simpson, Cameron Diaz, and Angela Bellotte.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2