Adam Levine Asks Behati’s Father for Permission in Marriage
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 18, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Adam Levine has abandoned his old ways of dating a number of women. In fact, Levine is set to the tie the knot soon to Behati Prinsloo. The "Voice" coach even opted to do the oh-so-gentleman way by asking his fiancee's father for her hand in marriage.
Adam Levine, lead singer of Maroon 5 has been named the Sexiest Man of 2013 by People Magazine
The frontman of Maroon 5 and the coach of the reality show, "The Voice," did ask Beahti Prinsloo's father about marrying his daughter. "It was nerve-wracking," he told Ryan Seacrest in his radio show, "On Air with Ryan Seacrest." This must impressed not only the family of the Victoria's Secret model but also his fans. Sadly, he did not expand the details about this, only that he got nervous about it.
Adam first asked Behati's father before he proposed to her. Luckily, she said yes and the two got engaged since July 2013. But their lifetime romance become public in June 2012 in Hawaii and started getting steady until their break-up in May 2013. Apprently they got back together, even with a steadier status of being engaged. This probably changed him as he had a record for loving women too much.
"Maybe I was kind of a bimbo," he said toDetails in June 2012. "I was the music dude that was naked all the time with the girls, and that's fine, no problem with that."
He also had a reputation for breaking up with them in a bad way like the way he did to Nina Agdal, a Danish fashion model, where he ignored her text messages after sharing romance with her. But he is a changed man. Aside from his engagement, he also made a buzz when he exterted an effort to make amends with his former girlfriends before getting hitched. Nina received a text message from the rock Agdal, a Danish star expressing his apologies and also sharing the news about his engagement with Behati. He also got into romantic connection with Anne Vyalitsyna and Arielle Vandenberg who were both fashion models, Jessica Simpson, Cameron Diaz, and Angela Bellotte.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft