'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: MTV Teases New Season's Opening Credits with Shelley Hennig and Arden Cho [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 18, 2014 4:35 PM EST
The "Teen Wolf" Season 4 premiere is just a couple of days away and the opening credits of the MTV was released to tease the waiting fans. The new scenes in the opening credits involve Scott (Tyler Posey) and Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) with the addition of the new faces in the series like Malia (Shelley Hennig) and Kira (Arden Cho).
Fans can notice in MTV's Main Titles "Teen Wolf" Season 4 video that Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) and Lydia's (Holland Roden) introduction still remains the same. The new opening credits show Scott standing up with ashes surrounding him while Stiles pulls the same red strings that indicated his insanity in Season 3.
Then, Malia and Arden appear in the video indicating that the two characters will have an important role in "Teen Wolf" Season 4. As executive producer Jeff Davis' name flashed on the screen, fans can also take note of the desert background.
Davis previously teased the fans that the new season will kick off with the "Teen Wolf" gang in Mexico. In the E!News TV Scoop report, the executive producer and series creator revealed that Scott and his friends will be in Mexico because they are on a mission to find and save Derek Hale.
Jeff Davis further teased that fans can look forward to a new central mystery and mythology in "Teen Wolf" Season 4. "We're basing this mystery in something very personal actually, something that hits at the heart of all our main characters, Scott, Stiles and Lydia, and Derek, especially. This is going to be a big season for Derek. I think people are going to be surprised," Davis shared.
In the E!News exclusive interview, Jeff Davis admitted that the team behind the supernatural series completely feel the pressure of doing something different that can top Stiles' performance as the villain in the series.
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 will have 12 episodes unlike Season 3 that got expanded to 24 episodes. Series creator Jeff Davis revealed the reasons why he declared to have the episodes brought down back to only 12. ""There are two reasons: One is I need a break, for my own sanity, and another is I believe actors should have a chance to go explore other creative opportunities," Davis explained.
Jeff Davis added that he would want for the "Teen Wolf" stars to go off and do other creative stuff so that when they come back, the actors will be renewed and excited to jump back in character again. "Teen Wolf" Season 4 returns on Monday night, June 23, at 10 pm ET/PT on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Series Creator Jeff Davis Confirms More Death and Destruction at Beacon Hills - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Actor JR Bourne Talks about His Character Chris Argent Struggling after Allison's Death - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: The Benefactor and a Hit List of Supernatural Creatures, Watch Promo Trailer Released Titled 'Who's the Benefactor?' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown