'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: MTV Teases New Season's Opening Credits with Shelley Hennig and Arden Cho [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 18, 2014 4:35 PM EST
The "Teen Wolf" Season 4 premiere is just a couple of days away and the opening credits of the MTV was released to tease the waiting fans. The new scenes in the opening credits involve Scott (Tyler Posey) and Stiles (Dylan O'Brien) with the addition of the new faces in the series like Malia (Shelley Hennig) and Kira (Arden Cho).
Fans can notice in MTV's Main Titles "Teen Wolf" Season 4 video that Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) and Lydia's (Holland Roden) introduction still remains the same. The new opening credits show Scott standing up with ashes surrounding him while Stiles pulls the same red strings that indicated his insanity in Season 3.
Then, Malia and Arden appear in the video indicating that the two characters will have an important role in "Teen Wolf" Season 4. As executive producer Jeff Davis' name flashed on the screen, fans can also take note of the desert background.
Davis previously teased the fans that the new season will kick off with the "Teen Wolf" gang in Mexico. In the E!News TV Scoop report, the executive producer and series creator revealed that Scott and his friends will be in Mexico because they are on a mission to find and save Derek Hale.
Jeff Davis further teased that fans can look forward to a new central mystery and mythology in "Teen Wolf" Season 4. "We're basing this mystery in something very personal actually, something that hits at the heart of all our main characters, Scott, Stiles and Lydia, and Derek, especially. This is going to be a big season for Derek. I think people are going to be surprised," Davis shared.
In the E!News exclusive interview, Jeff Davis admitted that the team behind the supernatural series completely feel the pressure of doing something different that can top Stiles' performance as the villain in the series.
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 will have 12 episodes unlike Season 3 that got expanded to 24 episodes. Series creator Jeff Davis revealed the reasons why he declared to have the episodes brought down back to only 12. ""There are two reasons: One is I need a break, for my own sanity, and another is I believe actors should have a chance to go explore other creative opportunities," Davis explained.
Jeff Davis added that he would want for the "Teen Wolf" stars to go off and do other creative stuff so that when they come back, the actors will be renewed and excited to jump back in character again. "Teen Wolf" Season 4 returns on Monday night, June 23, at 10 pm ET/PT on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Series Creator Jeff Davis Confirms More Death and Destruction at Beacon Hills - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Actor JR Bourne Talks about His Character Chris Argent Struggling after Allison's Death - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: The Benefactor and a Hit List of Supernatural Creatures, Watch Promo Trailer Released Titled 'Who's the Benefactor?' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists