Batman: Arkham Knight Possible Release and More Gameplay Details Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 18, 2014 4:09 PM EST
Speculations on "Batman: Arkham Knight" and its release date may be fueled even more after what appears to be a possible leak coming straight from Kevin Conroy, the voice behind the Bat.
"I have a massive game you might have heard of called Arkham Knight, a little indie game," said Conroy in an interview quoted by CVG. "It was supposed to come out in January, we've been working on it for a year and a half and it's still not done. So it's going to come out next January," he added.
This is, by no means official, as Rocksteady has yet to give any announcements with regard to the release date of the anticipated series finale.
You can check out the interview over at Groovey.TV and see for yourself.
More Details for the 'Batman: Arkham Knight'
The E3 2014 fever of the "Batman: Arkham Knight" has not yet died down, as a couple more details about the game has been revealed.
The Final Gen gives a few more low downs on what to expect from the game, starting with The Fear Takedown, which is one of the signature moves Batman will be executing. According to the report, The Fear Takedown allows players to take out a lot of thugs and opponents in just one swoop.
For those holding on to a glimmer of hope for the return of The Joker, this is basically already off the table, as Scarecrow takes the stage as the main villain. This is mostly to give a more organised takedown of the Batman, with the inclusion of several other villains as well as the titular one, Arkham Knight.
Another trick Rocksteady has put in "Batman: Arkham Knight" involves the possibility of game crashes. This is supposedly part of the gameplay, as it is necessary to bump up the psychological warfare the Scarecrow is putting on the gamers so there's that additional thrill gamers have going in the final stand.
As far as the story goes, Rocksteady is still holding on to a lot of its cards, though there has been a possible leak about the real identity of the Arkham Knight is, which you can read here.
"Batman: Arkham Knight" is officially slated to come out in 2015 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Teases PS4 2.0 System Software Update As Sony Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet Get Remote Play
- ‘GTA V’ 1.18 Update: Heists, Zombies, Hydra Jets DLC Seemingly Possible---Report
- Android 5.0 Lollipop Update Roundup: HTC, Google, LG, Motorola, Xolo, OnePlus, Samsung And Sony Upgrade Plans
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Updates; PokeNav And Pokemon Halloween Detailed
- ‘Destiny’ ‘The Dark Below’ DLC: XP Boosters, New Armours Revealed, Atheon Fixes
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks