Batman: Arkham Knight Possible Release and More Gameplay Details Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 18, 2014 4:09 PM EST
Speculations on "Batman: Arkham Knight" and its release date may be fueled even more after what appears to be a possible leak coming straight from Kevin Conroy, the voice behind the Bat.
"I have a massive game you might have heard of called Arkham Knight, a little indie game," said Conroy in an interview quoted by CVG. "It was supposed to come out in January, we've been working on it for a year and a half and it's still not done. So it's going to come out next January," he added.
This is, by no means official, as Rocksteady has yet to give any announcements with regard to the release date of the anticipated series finale.
You can check out the interview over at Groovey.TV and see for yourself.
More Details for the 'Batman: Arkham Knight'
The E3 2014 fever of the "Batman: Arkham Knight" has not yet died down, as a couple more details about the game has been revealed.
The Final Gen gives a few more low downs on what to expect from the game, starting with The Fear Takedown, which is one of the signature moves Batman will be executing. According to the report, The Fear Takedown allows players to take out a lot of thugs and opponents in just one swoop.
For those holding on to a glimmer of hope for the return of The Joker, this is basically already off the table, as Scarecrow takes the stage as the main villain. This is mostly to give a more organised takedown of the Batman, with the inclusion of several other villains as well as the titular one, Arkham Knight.
Another trick Rocksteady has put in "Batman: Arkham Knight" involves the possibility of game crashes. This is supposedly part of the gameplay, as it is necessary to bump up the psychological warfare the Scarecrow is putting on the gamers so there's that additional thrill gamers have going in the final stand.
As far as the story goes, Rocksteady is still holding on to a lot of its cards, though there has been a possible leak about the real identity of the Arkham Knight is, which you can read here.
"Batman: Arkham Knight" is officially slated to come out in 2015 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 635: Microsoft Drops AT&T Smartphone's Price For 2014 Black Friday Sale
- Google’s Mobile Search To Lessen Stress Of Black Friday Shopping
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Holds Own Black Friday 2014 Sale As More The Dark Below Details Get Revealed
- Apple’s Black Friday Sale Versus Other Retailers
- ‘GTA V' Title Update 1.04, Black Friday Sale And Heists DLC Release In December Possible
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones