Batman: Arkham Knight Possible Release and More Gameplay Details Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 18, 2014 4:09 PM EST
Speculations on "Batman: Arkham Knight" and its release date may be fueled even more after what appears to be a possible leak coming straight from Kevin Conroy, the voice behind the Bat.
"I have a massive game you might have heard of called Arkham Knight, a little indie game," said Conroy in an interview quoted by CVG. "It was supposed to come out in January, we've been working on it for a year and a half and it's still not done. So it's going to come out next January," he added.
This is, by no means official, as Rocksteady has yet to give any announcements with regard to the release date of the anticipated series finale.
You can check out the interview over at Groovey.TV and see for yourself.
More Details for the 'Batman: Arkham Knight'
The E3 2014 fever of the "Batman: Arkham Knight" has not yet died down, as a couple more details about the game has been revealed.
The Final Gen gives a few more low downs on what to expect from the game, starting with The Fear Takedown, which is one of the signature moves Batman will be executing. According to the report, The Fear Takedown allows players to take out a lot of thugs and opponents in just one swoop.
For those holding on to a glimmer of hope for the return of The Joker, this is basically already off the table, as Scarecrow takes the stage as the main villain. This is mostly to give a more organised takedown of the Batman, with the inclusion of several other villains as well as the titular one, Arkham Knight.
Another trick Rocksteady has put in "Batman: Arkham Knight" involves the possibility of game crashes. This is supposedly part of the gameplay, as it is necessary to bump up the psychological warfare the Scarecrow is putting on the gamers so there's that additional thrill gamers have going in the final stand.
As far as the story goes, Rocksteady is still holding on to a lot of its cards, though there has been a possible leak about the real identity of the Arkham Knight is, which you can read here.
"Batman: Arkham Knight" is officially slated to come out in 2015 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Facebook To Charge Users Of $2.99 Monthly Fee On November 1; Best Free Alternatives For Facebook
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' What Players Can Expect Before November 18 Release Date
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues