Batman: Arkham Knight Possible Release and More Gameplay Details Revealed
By Gel Galang | June 18, 2014 4:09 PM EST
Speculations on "Batman: Arkham Knight" and its release date may be fueled even more after what appears to be a possible leak coming straight from Kevin Conroy, the voice behind the Bat.
"I have a massive game you might have heard of called Arkham Knight, a little indie game," said Conroy in an interview quoted by CVG. "It was supposed to come out in January, we've been working on it for a year and a half and it's still not done. So it's going to come out next January," he added.
This is, by no means official, as Rocksteady has yet to give any announcements with regard to the release date of the anticipated series finale.
You can check out the interview over at Groovey.TV and see for yourself.
More Details for the 'Batman: Arkham Knight'
The E3 2014 fever of the "Batman: Arkham Knight" has not yet died down, as a couple more details about the game has been revealed.
The Final Gen gives a few more low downs on what to expect from the game, starting with The Fear Takedown, which is one of the signature moves Batman will be executing. According to the report, The Fear Takedown allows players to take out a lot of thugs and opponents in just one swoop.
For those holding on to a glimmer of hope for the return of The Joker, this is basically already off the table, as Scarecrow takes the stage as the main villain. This is mostly to give a more organised takedown of the Batman, with the inclusion of several other villains as well as the titular one, Arkham Knight.
Another trick Rocksteady has put in "Batman: Arkham Knight" involves the possibility of game crashes. This is supposedly part of the gameplay, as it is necessary to bump up the psychological warfare the Scarecrow is putting on the gamers so there's that additional thrill gamers have going in the final stand.
As far as the story goes, Rocksteady is still holding on to a lot of its cards, though there has been a possible leak about the real identity of the Arkham Knight is, which you can read here.
"Batman: Arkham Knight" is officially slated to come out in 2015 for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal