Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Sacrificed Their Honeymoon for a Perfect Wedding Kiss Picture, Find Out Why
By nidhi tewari | June 18, 2014 3:09 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's pristine white wedding kiss picture created an Instagram record with more than 2 million likes but the Kimye couple had to sacrifice their honeymoon time for it, it has been revealed. The self-obsessed couple spent more than four days to re-touch the photograph before posting it on Instagram after celebrity photographer Annie Leibovitz ditched them on last minute.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
Kanye West blasted the celebrity photographer Leibovitz for refusing to click their wedding pictures on the last minute saying she was "afraid of celebrity," pagesix.com reports. Leibovitz is famous for clicking Kim and Kanye's most famous Vogue cover but she did not agree to click the couple on their wedding day. Kanye did not take this ditch lightly.
"Let me tell you something about that kiss photo that my girl put up ... this was pissing my girl off during the honeymoon, she was exhausted because we worked on the photo so much because Annie Leibovitz pulled out right before the wedding. I think that she was, like, scared of the idea of celebrity," Kanye said, according to the Web site.
Kanye further revealed that Kim was not impressed with the results when the picture came out at first as the white flowers in the picture did not come out well. Kim wanted the picture to have a professional touch and she took it on herself to do the photo shop editing to make it look like it was still clicked by Annie. The new bride did an amazing job as the picture was liked by more than 2 million of her fans.
Kanye further labels Kim as the Instagram's topmost person who wanted to maintain her position as she is "important' to Internet!
"Can you imagine telling someone who wants to just Instagram a photo, who's the No. 1 person on Instagram, 'We need to work on the color of the flower wall,' or the idea that it's a Givenchy (wedding) dress, and it's not about the name Givenchy, it's about the talent that is (its designer) Riccardo Tisci - and how important Kim is to the Internet," the new husband added. Take a look at the picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff