Star Wars Episode VII Spoilers: Reports of Sith Resurrection And Jedi Hunters
By Tanya Diente | June 18, 2014 2:32 PM EST
A new report has surfaced on various websites which revealed spoilers that the Sith will be resurrected in "Star Wars: Episode VII" and Jedi Hunters have replaced the Inquisitors.
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Movie director J.J. Abrams has been able to keep the production of "Star Wars: Episode VII" on the down-low for quite some time now. However, a new report has been leaked regarding the production and this time it comes from sources working on the set in Pinewood Studios.
The report claimed that MakingStarWars have talked to sources who were excited that "Star Wars: Episode VII" is being filmed in Pinewood Studios.
The report cited one source who said that the bad guys in "Star Wars: Episode VII" are called Jedi Hunters by people working on and around the film. These Jedi Hunters are scary individuals, dressed in black, some helmeted, that hunt Jedi for the empire.
The report claimed the descriptions the source gave of the Jedi Hunters resemble those of the Inquisitors in "Star Wars Rebels." However, the source who brought up the Jedi Hunters had no idea what "Star Wars Rebels" was all about. But when educated on its premise, the source said it sounded just like what "Star Wars: Episode VII" is filming, adding that the Jedi Hunters also use lightsabers like the Inquisitors.
The report cited another source who said Lupita Nyong'o, Adam Driver, and David Oyelowo are the villains in "Star Wars: Episode VII," and they are the Jedi Hunters. The source added that Lupita might wear yellow contact lenses in the film as she was seen trying them out and walking around with them.
According to the report, these Jedi Hunters were described by the sources as being black and chrome with troopers in similar black and chrome uniforms. They looked very imperial but very new.
According to Geektyrant, the Jedi Hunters have been around for a long time fighting the Jedi and their job is to protect the Sith at all costs for their survival. These Jedi Hunters are the reason why there is no New Republic after "Return of the Jedi," since they have been trying to stop the growth of the Jedi.
The report cited one more source who claimed to have watched a scene being filmed for "Star Wars: Episode VII" where the Jedi Hunters are worshipping and trying to resurrect the Sith.
MakingStarWars reported that the resurrection of the Sith will take place in "Star Wars: Episode VII" and the killing of the resurrected Sith by the Jedi in Episode IX.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage