Star Wars Episode VII Spoilers: Reports of Sith Resurrection And Jedi Hunters
By Tanya Diente | June 18, 2014 2:32 PM EST
A new report has surfaced on various websites which revealed spoilers that the Sith will be resurrected in "Star Wars: Episode VII" and Jedi Hunters have replaced the Inquisitors.
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Movie director J.J. Abrams has been able to keep the production of "Star Wars: Episode VII" on the down-low for quite some time now. However, a new report has been leaked regarding the production and this time it comes from sources working on the set in Pinewood Studios.
The report claimed that MakingStarWars have talked to sources who were excited that "Star Wars: Episode VII" is being filmed in Pinewood Studios.
The report cited one source who said that the bad guys in "Star Wars: Episode VII" are called Jedi Hunters by people working on and around the film. These Jedi Hunters are scary individuals, dressed in black, some helmeted, that hunt Jedi for the empire.
The report claimed the descriptions the source gave of the Jedi Hunters resemble those of the Inquisitors in "Star Wars Rebels." However, the source who brought up the Jedi Hunters had no idea what "Star Wars Rebels" was all about. But when educated on its premise, the source said it sounded just like what "Star Wars: Episode VII" is filming, adding that the Jedi Hunters also use lightsabers like the Inquisitors.
The report cited another source who said Lupita Nyong'o, Adam Driver, and David Oyelowo are the villains in "Star Wars: Episode VII," and they are the Jedi Hunters. The source added that Lupita might wear yellow contact lenses in the film as she was seen trying them out and walking around with them.
According to the report, these Jedi Hunters were described by the sources as being black and chrome with troopers in similar black and chrome uniforms. They looked very imperial but very new.
According to Geektyrant, the Jedi Hunters have been around for a long time fighting the Jedi and their job is to protect the Sith at all costs for their survival. These Jedi Hunters are the reason why there is no New Republic after "Return of the Jedi," since they have been trying to stop the growth of the Jedi.
The report cited one more source who claimed to have watched a scene being filmed for "Star Wars: Episode VII" where the Jedi Hunters are worshipping and trying to resurrect the Sith.
MakingStarWars reported that the resurrection of the Sith will take place in "Star Wars: Episode VII" and the killing of the resurrected Sith by the Jedi in Episode IX.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015