Star Wars Episode VII Spoilers: Reports of Sith Resurrection And Jedi Hunters
By Tanya Diente | June 18, 2014 2:32 PM EST
A new report has surfaced on various websites which revealed spoilers that the Sith will be resurrected in "Star Wars: Episode VII" and Jedi Hunters have replaced the Inquisitors.
People dressed as "Star Wars" characters Boba Fett (L) and a Stormtrooper pose at the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo, known as E3, in Los Angeles, California June 11, 2014.
Movie director J.J. Abrams has been able to keep the production of "Star Wars: Episode VII" on the down-low for quite some time now. However, a new report has been leaked regarding the production and this time it comes from sources working on the set in Pinewood Studios.
The report claimed that MakingStarWars have talked to sources who were excited that "Star Wars: Episode VII" is being filmed in Pinewood Studios.
The report cited one source who said that the bad guys in "Star Wars: Episode VII" are called Jedi Hunters by people working on and around the film. These Jedi Hunters are scary individuals, dressed in black, some helmeted, that hunt Jedi for the empire.
The report claimed the descriptions the source gave of the Jedi Hunters resemble those of the Inquisitors in "Star Wars Rebels." However, the source who brought up the Jedi Hunters had no idea what "Star Wars Rebels" was all about. But when educated on its premise, the source said it sounded just like what "Star Wars: Episode VII" is filming, adding that the Jedi Hunters also use lightsabers like the Inquisitors.
The report cited another source who said Lupita Nyong'o, Adam Driver, and David Oyelowo are the villains in "Star Wars: Episode VII," and they are the Jedi Hunters. The source added that Lupita might wear yellow contact lenses in the film as she was seen trying them out and walking around with them.
According to the report, these Jedi Hunters were described by the sources as being black and chrome with troopers in similar black and chrome uniforms. They looked very imperial but very new.
According to Geektyrant, the Jedi Hunters have been around for a long time fighting the Jedi and their job is to protect the Sith at all costs for their survival. These Jedi Hunters are the reason why there is no New Republic after "Return of the Jedi," since they have been trying to stop the growth of the Jedi.
The report cited one more source who claimed to have watched a scene being filmed for "Star Wars: Episode VII" where the Jedi Hunters are worshipping and trying to resurrect the Sith.
MakingStarWars reported that the resurrection of the Sith will take place in "Star Wars: Episode VII" and the killing of the resurrected Sith by the Jedi in Episode IX.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2