America’s Got Talent (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Episode 4 Spoilers, Recap: Auditions Continue
By jaskiran kaur | June 18, 2014 1:58 PM EST
"America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) is back with yet another auditions episode. In its Episode 4, Auditions -Part 4, the show features some amazing talent from various parts of America. The four judges-Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel B and Heidi Klum- continue to look out for the most entertaining talent that will take home the most coveted prize. With four weeks into the show, the competition is getting tougher and cut-throat. Let's see what the next set of artists has in store for its audiences and judges. Here is a recap to "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Episode 4. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "America's Got Talent" (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Episode 4 Auditions-Part 4. Read only if you wish to learn more about it.
Last week, fans met some really talented artists including Sons of Serendip, Justin Rhodes and the oh-so-nervous singer Anna Clendening. All of them and more managed to impress the judges and entered the next level of the competition.
Moving on to what happened on the episode aired on June 17, 2014. Nick Cannon opened the show as the host and introduced the judges.
"AGT" Season 9 Episode 4 kicked off with a performance by Emily West. The 32-year-old singer/songwriter originally from Nashville, sang 50s classic "Sea of Love." Her voice and tone were highly appreciated by all the four judges. She was selected for the next round.
Next was an acrobatic act by two women. Duo Trapeze was liked by all the judges, Heidi Klum said they had some "girl power." They are sent to the next level of the competition.
Some more acts that got through the first stage of competition on "AGT" 2014 included a singer's performance of "Next to Me" and a juggler's act of juggling the table on his feet.
Next was Baila Conmigo, a Colombian dance troupe. The group including adult and child dancers performed a salsa routine that left all the judges spellbound. Mel B said that she has never seen a routine like that. They were promoted to the next level.
Rachel Butera, an impressionist performed impressions of Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopi Goldber and Joan Rivers. The act was quite entertaining. Since Howard Stern knew the artist from a radio show, he did not vote for her. She got all the three votes to enter the next round.
Rachel was followed by Legaci, a group of four men between the ages of 30-33. The group performed "Who's Loving You?" and was loved by the judges. They will be competing further.
Mat Franco is a magician who performed a trick with cards. It was like story telling. All the judges voted for him.
Paul Ieti is a soldier turned singer. He performed "Stay" by Rihanna and earned hugs for his incredible performance by Mel B, Heirdi and Howard. He will be competing in the next round.
Chistian Atayde Stoinev was next. The 22-year-old fifth generation circus performer balanced his body on one finger. He kept shifting from one hand to the other never losing his balance. He was sent through.
Some more artists took over the stage including a ballet group and band of brothers. They were all sent through.
They were followed by a Grace Ann Gregorio who performed opera. All the judges voted for her.
31-year-old Maggie Lane sang opera in a bikini which was a surprise to some of the judges. She was selected for the next round.
Next was Doctor Benji, a 64-year-old surgeon. He played keyboard but failed to impress any of the judges. He was followed by another doctor turned singer. She was also disqualified.
Dance troupe and Rubik's cube tricks performer made through the competition.
Next was a hilarious act by 12-year-old boy Josh Orlian. His comedic act involved lots risqué material. The judges voted for him and he was sent to the next round of "AGT" 2014.
Last performer of the night was Laura Dasi, a 43-year-old aerialist. After losing her hair to alopecia, she decided to rebuild her confidence by following her dream. She performed an amazing act and outshined on the stage. She is selected for the next round of "AGT" 2014.
"America's Got Talent" promises to amuse and entertain its audience. The show will return with its Season 9 (2014) Episode 5 next week on June 24, 2014 at 8 pm on NBC. Until then, let us know who was your favourite on tonight's episode.
For more "America's Got Talent" Season 9 spoilers and recap, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World