Earin: Tiny Wireless Earbuds Measure 14 mm x 20 mm
By Naveena Joy | June 18, 2014 1:04 PM EST
Kickstarter once again has a project that pledges to raise £179,000 ($303,720) in delivering the world's smallest earbuds.
Earin are wireless earbuds with fine audio sound and are so small that they are almost invisible. The two earbuds function together as one Bluetooth headphone without any cable or attachments but small device delivering high quality audio sound.
Kickstarter reported Earin represents Olle Linden's vision to "create a perfect wireless experience". It was after 5 years when he created the headphone that is easy to use, beautifully crafted and creates a fantastic music experience.
The earbuds are for music lovers and unlike other headphones, they do not have complicated wires that may be irritating while in motion. They measure at 14 mm x 20 mm and weigh 5 grams. They are hardly noticeable when someone is wearing them, but looks like the normal small earplugs.
The earbuds are ready to use once removed from the capsule and connect on the smartphone's Bluetooth. It delivers music between 2.5 hours and 3 hours of battery life per charge.
The earbuds also comes with a battery capsule which is a rechargeable Li-On button cell. It can be conveniently attached to a keychain that can be carried anywhere. But there is a need to charge the battery capsule with a USB port. Charging Earin is not wire-free.
Earin uses balanced armature speakers, used in professional in-ear-monitors and hearing aids, consisting of spring and magnetic force that removes a lot of the moving mass, making it possible to deliver the best possible sound.
Also, the low mass makes it very energy-efficient consuming minimal power. They also have high-density rechargeable batteries to keep playback time up and size down.
Earin can secure an audio transfer with the power of the AptX solution for digital audio. It is helpful in optimizing instant real-time audio streaming as AptX is considered to provide the highest audio quality, very low latency and shows toughness to errors, and has been proved in wireless, broadcast and professional live performance applications.
Earin expects to start its shipping in January 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories