‘GTA V’ Sneak Peeks on Next-Gen and the ‘GTA Online’ I’m Not a Hipster Update Details
By Gel Galang | June 18, 2014 12:35 PM EST
The much-leaked and much-anticipated "I'm Not a Hipster" Update for "GTA Online" has finally been confirmed by developer Rockstar Games, and it's, in fact, already available.
"Express your incredible individualism and stand out from the herd with The post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, 100% re-claimed 'I'm Not a Hipster' Update now available for Grand Theft Auto Online," said Rockstar Games.
According to the content update will give you new "hip" outfits and enhancements to the gameplay, some of which already have a few screenshots on the official Rockstar Newswire Web site.
There will also be new weapons over at the Ammu-Nation such as the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger alongside new Jobs on the way to "become cool."
"GTA Online" is also getting mini updates and tweaks, particularly 10 more vehicles in the Story Mode via the southernsanandreassuperautos.com. These vehicles include:
- Albany Primo
- BF Surfer
- Bravado Buffalo
- Franklin's Bravado Buffalo S
- Bravado Youga
- Cheval Picador
- Dundreary Regina
- Trevor's Karin Rebel (clean version)
- Trevor's Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
- Michael's Obey Tailgater
The full list of the tweaks and updates are listed on the official Web site, but a few notable ones include the removal of Insurance costs for players if a vehicle is destroyed by another player with not enough GTA$.
There are also other issues fixed like the four-wheel drive vehicles reverted to two-weel drive, the ability to bookmark Jobs while in the Playlist from the Pause menu, and the Tear Gas having more and long-lasting damage.
Some additions include eight new individual player celebrations as well as four new paired Celebration animations, and some customisation options via LS Customs.
Rockstar Newswire has also promised that "GTA Online" content updates will come in, as well as an "I'm Not a Hipster" Event Weekend, which will feature bonuses and contests.
"GTA 5" Comparisons and PC Version Details
Another comparison video has been created to compare the PS4 and PS3 version of "GTA 5." Digital Foundry has out images side-by-side to show off just how much more detail and upgrade the game has undergone.
On the other hand, the "GTA 5" PC version also features tons of new detail, including the ability to transfer from other versions and improved effects and resolution for better character models. According to Forbes, this would be possible because the game will be taking advantage of the full capacity of the PC, so this is something to look forward to for "GTA 5" and "GTA Online."
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including Character Undelete, Class Balancing And New Bug Fixes
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage