‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5, Episode 2 Recap and Spoilers: ‘Whirly Girlie’
By Tarun Mazumdar | June 18, 2014 11:51 AM EST
Ali and other Liars are back in Rosewood in "Pretty Little Liars" Season 5, Episode 2 titled "Whirly Girlie" and problems are only going to get worse. Shana is dead but "A" is somewhere out there looking for the Liars.
Reuters/ FRED PROUSER
Actress Shay Mitchell from the TV series "Pretty Little Liars" poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013
Warning: Spoiler Alert!
This article contains spoilers for "Pretty Little Liar" Season 5, Episode 2 "Whirly Girlie"
Aria is still dealing with Shana's death, the part she is worried about is that she played an active role in her death. Meanwhile, in Rosewood, the Liars find themselves under a cloud of secrets as Alison is back. Also, Ali is not comfortable sharing certain things with other girls. She will take her time to adjust and so will the Liars.
Ali is the focus in this episode and she has to live with her brother and dad. However, she is not in a state to trust them even by a little bit.
Elsewhere, it is 'Spoby' time, Toby and Spencer meet up after a long time. Toby tells her that he went to London to get info from Spence's sister. In this episode, they make out and have the 'Spoby' moment. Spencer is irritated with Alison. Toby asks her what's wrong and she avoids it.
Spencer comes to talk to Ali at the end of the episode and Jason is also in the room. Spencer asks Jason that why he was in NYC and asks if he did kidnap her. Jason rubbishes her questions with a no.
Ali informs the police that she was kidnapped and held hostage for 2 years. She says that she is safe only because of her friends. She also informs that her friends hid her in a shed in the woods.
Meanwhile, Ali goes to visit her grave and the scene between Mona and Ali is pretty intense. Ali tells Mona that she wants her to be by her side as a friend. However, Mona tells Ali that she wishes she stayed dead.
What about Ali's mother? What happened to her? Apparently, Ali's dad tells her that he cannot change the past but he will try his best to make her forget it. Meanwhile, Jason is acting all creepy and threatens Emily and Hanna when they try to figure out where Ali's mom is.
What do you think about this episode? Share your views.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design