Joan Rivers on a Dissing Spree, Kim Kardashian, Kristen Stewart, Tyra Banks and Many More Targets on New Book
By Annie Dee | June 18, 2014 11:44 AM EST
Outspoken comedienne and E! reality star, Joan Rivers is set to release a book entitled "Diary of a Mad Diva." Readers can expect boatload of half-masked truths and dirty jokes targetting celebrities on the said book. According to Radar Online, among the many celebrities she said funnily nasty comments about are Kim Kardasian, Kristen Stewart, and Tyra Banks.
Actress Joan Rivers, actress Susan Lucci, Ivanka Trump and actress Kristin Cavallari look on during a showing of the Dennis Basso Fall/Winter 2012 collection during the New York Fashion Week February 14, 2012.
Kim Kardashian has not fully gotten over Joan Rivers calling her daughter, North West, "ugly" and "needs waxing," and here comes Joan Rivers again making Kim Kardashian the butt of many jokes she wrote in her book to be released in July 1.
Radar Online have shown some bits and pieces of what Joan Rivers wrote, especially the ones targetting fellow E! reality star, Kim Kardashian. According to the site, when Rivers started to talk about President Obama's 2013 inauguration in the book, she also managed strike out at Kim Kardashian. Rivers wrote, "If I want to see millions of smiling black people, I'll set up a camera in the hallway outside Kim Kardashian's bedroom!"
The 81-year old comedienne also claimed that she loves working on her reality series entitled Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best, because the project allows her to be "like one of the Kardashian girls, except I don't have a sex tape or black hair."
Now that Kim Kardashian is married to Kanye West, Kanye West serves as an extension of Kim and was put in the receiving end of Rivers funny and yet bordering on cruel, jokes. In particular, Joan wrote that "Kanye West's new son is going to be named P*ssy in honor of where he came from." when she was enumerating the most absurd celebrity children's names.
Joan Rivers knows she's overdoing it if she makes fun of the Kardashians all throughout her 300-page book, so she also added Kristen Stewart and Tyra Banks to the list among others. She called Kristen Stewart a one trick pony and attacked her for cheating on Robert Pattinson again. Rivers also wrote Tyra Banks is self-absorbed.
Stewart "got a whole career by being able to juggle directors' balls," she wrote of the star, Radar Online reports. Rivers on the other hand, labelled Banks as a "narcissistic loser" who is "always standing up for herself and her race over perceived slights."
"For example, she'll say 'You just pushed me because I'm black,'" she added. "No, I pushed you because the train was coming right at you, you bulimic twit!"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6