Taylor Swift Shares Biggest Pet Peeve
By Diadem Pambid | June 18, 2014 11:27 AM EST
Taylor Swift is the BFF of half of Hollywood's population. Apparently, the country crooner gets along easily with A-list celebrities despite the bad press she gets for her dating history. Yet, if there is one person Swift is unlikely to be a friend with it has got something to do with her biggest pet peeve.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Pet Peeve is defined as a minor annoyance that a person identifies as extremely annoying to themselves as compared to how other feel about it. Who would have thought that country crooner, Taylor Swift, also has a pet peeve? For the "Red" singer, Swift's pet peeve is a person who doesn't like to eat.
"I'll cook for these boys, and they'll be like, 'I'm on a diet'. I'm like, 'I can't hang out with you,'" stated Swift during her stint on Ina Garten's show on the Food Network. Though her thin frame doesn't show it, Swift is quite the lover of food given she spends most of her time baking with BFFs Lorde, Dianna Agron and Gracie Gold.
Aside from talking about her pet peeves, Swift drank her share of the whiskey sour with Ina.
"I've never had a whiskey sour," said Swift, according to Food Network magazine. "Hey, [mom]. Come over here. We're day-drinking!"
In other Swift-related news, the country crooner is set to release her fifth studio album anytime this year. According to Sheeran, Swift had no help with regards to her upcoming album and "Swifties" will be delighted with the change.
"I don't think she's teamed up with anyone; I think she did it all on her own," says Ed in an interview with MTV. "It's really good."
"She has to evolve. If she makes another Red everyone will be like, 'It sounds like Red.' But she's evolved and I think it's a positive step," continued Sheeran.
With regards to her other BFF, Selena Gomez, who has been in the news due to her reunion with Justin Bieber, reports claim Swift has once again distanced herself from the songstress.
"Taylor really cares about Sel but she doesn't want to be an enabler when it comes to Justin. Taylor has spent countless hours giving her support and advice but that's it. She will always be there for Sel but isn't giving any more advice on the matter. If Selena has any issues, Taylor suggested that she speak with a therapist because she doesn't want to get in the middle of it," reports a source to J-14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS