Taylor Swift Shares Biggest Pet Peeve
By Diadem Pambid | June 18, 2014 11:27 AM EST
Taylor Swift is the BFF of half of Hollywood's population. Apparently, the country crooner gets along easily with A-list celebrities despite the bad press she gets for her dating history. Yet, if there is one person Swift is unlikely to be a friend with it has got something to do with her biggest pet peeve.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Pet Peeve is defined as a minor annoyance that a person identifies as extremely annoying to themselves as compared to how other feel about it. Who would have thought that country crooner, Taylor Swift, also has a pet peeve? For the "Red" singer, Swift's pet peeve is a person who doesn't like to eat.
"I'll cook for these boys, and they'll be like, 'I'm on a diet'. I'm like, 'I can't hang out with you,'" stated Swift during her stint on Ina Garten's show on the Food Network. Though her thin frame doesn't show it, Swift is quite the lover of food given she spends most of her time baking with BFFs Lorde, Dianna Agron and Gracie Gold.
Aside from talking about her pet peeves, Swift drank her share of the whiskey sour with Ina.
"I've never had a whiskey sour," said Swift, according to Food Network magazine. "Hey, [mom]. Come over here. We're day-drinking!"
In other Swift-related news, the country crooner is set to release her fifth studio album anytime this year. According to Sheeran, Swift had no help with regards to her upcoming album and "Swifties" will be delighted with the change.
"I don't think she's teamed up with anyone; I think she did it all on her own," says Ed in an interview with MTV. "It's really good."
"She has to evolve. If she makes another Red everyone will be like, 'It sounds like Red.' But she's evolved and I think it's a positive step," continued Sheeran.
With regards to her other BFF, Selena Gomez, who has been in the news due to her reunion with Justin Bieber, reports claim Swift has once again distanced herself from the songstress.
"Taylor really cares about Sel but she doesn't want to be an enabler when it comes to Justin. Taylor has spent countless hours giving her support and advice but that's it. She will always be there for Sel but isn't giving any more advice on the matter. If Selena has any issues, Taylor suggested that she speak with a therapist because she doesn't want to get in the middle of it," reports a source to J-14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools