Taylor Swift Shares Biggest Pet Peeve
By Diadem Pambid | June 18, 2014 11:27 AM EST
Taylor Swift is the BFF of half of Hollywood's population. Apparently, the country crooner gets along easily with A-list celebrities despite the bad press she gets for her dating history. Yet, if there is one person Swift is unlikely to be a friend with it has got something to do with her biggest pet peeve.
U.S. singer Taylor Swift performs during her RED Tour in Shanghai, May 30, 2014.
Pet Peeve is defined as a minor annoyance that a person identifies as extremely annoying to themselves as compared to how other feel about it. Who would have thought that country crooner, Taylor Swift, also has a pet peeve? For the "Red" singer, Swift's pet peeve is a person who doesn't like to eat.
"I'll cook for these boys, and they'll be like, 'I'm on a diet'. I'm like, 'I can't hang out with you,'" stated Swift during her stint on Ina Garten's show on the Food Network. Though her thin frame doesn't show it, Swift is quite the lover of food given she spends most of her time baking with BFFs Lorde, Dianna Agron and Gracie Gold.
Aside from talking about her pet peeves, Swift drank her share of the whiskey sour with Ina.
"I've never had a whiskey sour," said Swift, according to Food Network magazine. "Hey, [mom]. Come over here. We're day-drinking!"
In other Swift-related news, the country crooner is set to release her fifth studio album anytime this year. According to Sheeran, Swift had no help with regards to her upcoming album and "Swifties" will be delighted with the change.
"I don't think she's teamed up with anyone; I think she did it all on her own," says Ed in an interview with MTV. "It's really good."
"She has to evolve. If she makes another Red everyone will be like, 'It sounds like Red.' But she's evolved and I think it's a positive step," continued Sheeran.
With regards to her other BFF, Selena Gomez, who has been in the news due to her reunion with Justin Bieber, reports claim Swift has once again distanced herself from the songstress.
"Taylor really cares about Sel but she doesn't want to be an enabler when it comes to Justin. Taylor has spent countless hours giving her support and advice but that's it. She will always be there for Sel but isn't giving any more advice on the matter. If Selena has any issues, Taylor suggested that she speak with a therapist because she doesn't want to get in the middle of it," reports a source to J-14.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch