Apple iPhone 6 Release to Deliver Killer Experience with Bigger Display, Better 4G and Wireless Charging
By Precious Silva | June 18, 2014 10:56 AM EST
The market continues to wait for the launch of the iPhone 6. During the Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple gave a glimpse of what people can expect through the iOS 8. Apart from these, predictions and leaks from developers have also surfaced following the event. According to recent information, the upcoming iPhone 6 flagship will feature a bigger display, improved 4G capabilities and even wireless charging.
The gold colored version of the new iPhone 5S is seen after Apple Inc's media event in Cupertino, California September 10, 2013.
According to a report by Venture Beat, Apple has been working on including a better 4G antenna, near field communication (NFC) capabilities and wireless charging. Analysts believe the flagship can also be considered a test product or test child for the company. If it can reconcile features like network performance, durability and speed then it can be well on its way to the leading post again.
As announced in the Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple's upcoming devices will feature the iOS 8. According to The REM, Apple decided to pull out the NFC radio and similar functions in the previous models of the iPhone because the technology was still not as ripe. Apple's mobile system during the release of the iPhone 5 series was not as mature as well. This will only lead incompatibility and more user problems.
Fortunately, recent progress in the mobile payment technology has given Apple a green light to incorporate the NFC system. It may make its way to the iPhone if predictions of analysts were to be believed. It will work in the same way Android handsets work with Google Wallet.
The upcoming iPhone 6 will also feature a better and faster connection via Category 6 LTE radio. The new LTE connection can provide up to 300 mbps. This is a huge leap from the 150mbps in the iPhone 5 series. The upcoming iPhone 6 shell will feature surface sensors connected to inductive charging surface allowing energy transfer. Apple has also cleared patents for sapphire and liquidmetal than can support the system.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance