Big Brother UK Season 15 (2014) is a Hoax: Fans Blame Show of 'Fixing'; Wayne Rooney’s Lover Helen Wood to Face Police Interrogation
By jaskiran kaur | June 18, 2014 10:24 AM EST
"Big Brother UK" Season 15 (2014) is only two weeks old and it is already being accused of being fixed. Angry fans are not too happy with the verdict of granting housemate Helen Wood a pass to the finals of the show leading fans to believe that the season may just be a hoax. Furthermore, according to the latest update, "Big Brother UK" Season 15 (2014) housemate Helen Wood will reportedly face police interrogation when she exits the "Big Brother" house. Read on to find out the details.
Former escort and present "Big Brother UK" 2014 housemate Helen Wood is creating quite a buzz already. She has been warned of her controversial behaviour for 14 times already in past two weeks, according to Daily Star. Fights involving her and other housemate Danielle McMahon also led to red alert in the house.
Despite her demeaning attitude towards others and misbehaviour, Helen Wood has been given pass to the "Big Brother UK" 2014 finals. In the wake of such a controversy, "Big Brother bosses have been accused of 'fixing' a win for former escort contestant Helen Wood," according to UK's Mirror.
On Friday night episode, Helen's fellow housemate Pauline Bennett was asked to pick one contestant for the place in finals. Pauline responded saying: "The person I'm going to pick, people are going to kill me for this ... is Helen."
Some fans believe that the reason why Helen is being "protected" by the showrunners is to acquire ratings during the FIFA World Cup 2014, notes the Web site. The recent development on Power Trip themed "Big Brother" has enraged the fans.
A fan wrote on Twitter:
— Ciara-Jane Gallagher (@CJ_Babez) June 16, 2014
Helen Wood is reportedly going to face police interrogation. Because of "offences of her fugitive ex-boyfriend Louis Larsson" the reality star will have to go through police screening, according to the List. Her ex was reportedly involved in firearms offence. After being taken in the custody he violated the bail rules and ran off to Morocco and Cyprus. The Web site notes that the police want to confirm if she was also involved in the crime.
In the past Helen Wood was associated with Wayne Rooney. It is reported that she was involved in threesome with England soccer player Wayne Rooney in 2010. As per the free pass that she obtained last week, Helen Wood has become one of the finalists in Channel 5's "Big Brother UK" Season 15 (2014) finals.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales