‘The Fault in Our Stars’ Ansel Elgort Dating Shailene Woodley Not True; Meet Elgort’s Girlfriend Violetta Komyshan [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | June 18, 2014 9:38 AM EST
Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley have quickly sparked dating rumours following the success of their team up in the movie adaptation of John Green's novel "The Fault in Our Stars" (TFIOS), but apparently the rumours are not true since Elgort has a girlfriend named Violetta Komyshan who is reported to be currently in college.
Actress Shailene Woodley and actor Ansel Elgort arrive at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
Elgort previously revealed that he and Woodley share a "certain love," but the 20-year-old actor has been quick to clarify that what he meant was only "friendship love."
"Shailene," Elgort told The Guardian, "is a very different person to most people. She's very unique. She has, some would say, odd ways of living."
What "The Fault in Our Stars" actor meant about "odd ways of living" was most likely Shailene Woodley's unique way of hugging people, eating clay, planting wild plants and using the plants as herbal remedies.
Woodley, on the other hand, described Elgort in an interview with Parade magazine as someone who "brings this sense of new curiosity," explaining how "TFIOS" was Elgort's third movie and how the actor asks questions that people who have been longer in the industry than the actor appear not to ask anymore.
"It was really exciting for me to experience a film set for the first time again through his [Elgort] eyes," Woodley told the publication.
Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley look good on screen and off screen, showing chemistry that fans of the rumoured couple appear not to miss. Reports confirmed, however, that Elgort has a girlfriend named Violetta Komyshan, which puts the "Divergent" and "The Fault in Our Stars" co-stars' relationship into purely good friends.
Komyshan and Elgort met at LaGuardia High School, which is one of the most prestigious performing arts high schools in New York. According to Komyshan's Twitter account @ViolettaK, she graduated high school in June.
Elgort's girlfriend apparently loves to do ballet and smile a lot. The couple, it appears, has done ballet together. In a new video clip that recently resurfaced online, courtesy of Amanda Uprichard on YouTube, "The Fault in Our Stars" actor and Violetta komyshan can be seen dancing together for Amanda Uprichard Spring 2013 Collection.
WATCH: Ansel Elgort and Violetta Komyshan Dancing
CREDIT: YouTube/Amanda Uprichard
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display