World Cup News: Cameroon Boss Won't Resort to Significant Changes Ahead of Croatia Clash
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 17, 2014 10:50 PM EST
Cameroon boss Volker Finke revealed that he will not make any significant changes in his tactical approach ahead of his side's crucial clash with Croatia.
"But in football, the worst thing you can do is call everything into question. That doesn't work. In my opinion, you can't succeed like that." - Volker Finke
The Indomitable Lions fell to Mexico 1-nil in their opening game, and will look to bounce back on Wednesday.
"It's obvious that we need to change something," the German manager told fifa.com.
"But in football, the worst thing you can do is call everything into question. That doesn't work. In my opinion, you can't succeed like that."
"Doubts will drive you crazy. They lead to other doubts and you can't perform well when you start having doubts. "
"That doesn't mean you shouldn't go in for self-criticism, but doubt brings in question the very foundation of football, which is cooperation."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Rafael Nadal To Kick Off 2015 Season At The Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Undergoes Knee Treatment Prior Appendectomy
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2