World Cup News: Cameroon Boss Won't Resort to Significant Changes Ahead of Croatia Clash
By Mark Wayne Eubank | June 17, 2014 10:50 PM EST
Cameroon boss Volker Finke revealed that he will not make any significant changes in his tactical approach ahead of his side's crucial clash with Croatia.
"But in football, the worst thing you can do is call everything into question. That doesn't work. In my opinion, you can't succeed like that." - Volker Finke
The Indomitable Lions fell to Mexico 1-nil in their opening game, and will look to bounce back on Wednesday.
"It's obvious that we need to change something," the German manager told fifa.com.
"But in football, the worst thing you can do is call everything into question. That doesn't work. In my opinion, you can't succeed like that."
"Doubts will drive you crazy. They lead to other doubts and you can't perform well when you start having doubts. "
"That doesn't mean you shouldn't go in for self-criticism, but doubt brings in question the very foundation of football, which is cooperation."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Mayweather Jr. Responds To 2015 Super Fight Talks; American Bashes Pacquiao With Social Media Video Post of Marquez's KO
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast