Blake Lively Pregnancy Looms Amidst Divorce Reports with Ryan Reynolds
By Sonalee singh | June 17, 2014 7:57 PM EST
Just weeks before it was reported that Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are going for a disastrous break-up, new reports have a different story to tell. It is being said that the couple is trying to have a baby. According to June 23 edition of OK! Magazine (via Classicalite), Reynolds and Blake are desperate to have a baby.
Reuters/ Yves Herman
Actress Blake Lively poses on the red carpet as she arrives for the opening ceremony and the screening of the film "Grace of Monaco" (Grace de Monaco) out of competition during the 67th Cannes Film
"Her baby hormones are going crazy. They've been holding off due to [Blake's] career, but both actor's now have a few movies in the can, which means this gorgeous couple have time to work on having gorgeous kids."
This news comes as surprise as much recently OK! (via Classicalite) reported that jealousy is creeping in Ryan and Blake's relationship.
"[Ryan Reynolds] is very possessive of Blake. She's been doing night shoots, and Ryan keeps showing up, which infuriates her. He appears to be worried about Blake's relationship, with her hunky co-star Michiel Huisman."
According to further reports by Malay Online Lively jibed in one of her interviews that she wants more than 30 kids with Ryan.
Blake and Ryan met on the set of "Green Lantern." That time Blake was seeing Leonardo Di Caprio and Ryan was married to Scarlett Johnson. Later when Ryan divorced Scarlett and Blake quit her relationship with Leonardo, the duo got married in 2012.
"The Gossip" Girl star was also recently seen supporting her beau on the Cannes Red Carpet. She was seen sporting the most scintillating outfits as she walked hand in hand with Ryan who was at Cannes to promote to his film "The Captive."
"The Captive" will show Ryan in search of his daughter who is kidnapped from the car while he is in store.
Meanwhile, Blake Lively is touted to be the next Bond Girl. According to Fashion Times, the "Bond" girl role going to be a "Scandinavian woman who has a good heart but troubled past."
Lively's recent appearance at Cannes in sexy outfits has reportedly made her a even stronger choice for bond girl.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff