Rihanna Remains Single, Chris Brown to Move in with Karrueche Tran
By Sonalee singh | June 17, 2014 7:55 PM EST
Rihanna's ex-boyfriend Chris Brown has reportedly decided to move in with Karrueche Tran. The buzz has it that Brown is out of the jail till his next court hearing, he has decided to give up his bachelor pad in favor of a home with his lady love KarruecheTran. According to Hollywoodlife reports, Brown has decided to sell of his mansion in Hollywood Hills in LA to move in a new home.
"All he wants is to be peaceful and to set up shop somewhere that will make him and Karrueche [Tran] happy," a source told Hollywoodlife.com.
Brown who has turned 25 seems to be ready for a commitment with Tran. Reportedly, the singer is ready a turn a new chapter in his life as Tran stood by him throughout the tough times and this has made the singer love and respect Tran even more.
"That's his lady. He wouldn't have it any other way," a source reveals to the Web site, adding, "He loves her, loves being with her and one of the things he promised her while he was in jail was that he would stick by her, and he's continuing to do that."
Furthermore, Brown is reported to be looking for some place private where he and Tran can start their life. He also wants that the home should have both his and Tran's taste.
"He wants to take a more laid-back and relaxed role with his new place and to let Kae put her touch on it," the source further explained to the Web site. "He wants it to be a dream home, an industrialized space that he and Karrueche can furnish and build together. His Hollywood home was cool but was more 'him' - a bachelors pad. And even though she loved it, it wasn't homey or a place for them to really lay down roots."
Meanwhile, Rihanna who Brown dated for quite some time before calling it quits last year is back on the market. The "I Am The Only Girl" singer was rumoured to be dating Drake before their alleged split late last month.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points