Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith Cleared Over Daughter’s Controversial Photo, Willow Named Rising Hollywood Star
By Annie Dee | June 17, 2014 7:50 PM EST
The Smith family, especially Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith can finally breathe a sigh of relief. Radar Online reports that the picture of their 13-year old daughter, Willow Smith with 20-year old Moises Arias, who was once part of "Hannah Montana" show is not a proof of them having questionable parenting skills. Vanity Fair even named Willow Smith, along with her brother Jaden Smith, the next big Hollywood stars, which would not happen if they were raised in questionable manner.
Reuters/ Mike Blake
Actor Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith arrive at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. Reuters
As such, Will Smith and Jada are officially cleared by the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services. The investigation concluded that Willow was never in danger so no action should be taken against her parents. However, they are recommended to keep a closer eye on their young daughter's behavior and activities in her social media account in the future. The same was said of their son Jaden Smith's activities.
According to Radar Online, "after investigators examined the case and spoke with those involved, they discovered no evidence presented that Willow has ever been in any danger around Moises, or that she has ever been physically or emotionally abused, adding they found Willow to be "a very well adjusted, smart, and articulate young lady." Will Smith and Jada Smith can be grateful for this.
Radar Online has previously reported that the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services was alerted after receiving an anonymous tip regarding "the welfare and safety of Willow based on the contents of the photo." Jada Smith immediately went out to voice her annoyance over the matter. According to her, there was nothing wrong with the picture and there wasn't anything sexual about the photo of Willow and Arias together. Arias is best noted for his role as Rico, the funny and persistent boy on "Hannah Montana."
Incensed Jada Pinkett Smith called on the behaviour of the media, claiming they are the ones putting a negative light and dirty color on the picture. According to her, "You guys are projecting your trash onto it, and you're acting like covert pedophiles, and that's not cool."
Aside from this issue, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith apparently raised their children well. In fact, according to Vanity Fair, the siblings have been named "the Next Wave of Hollywood Stars."
"Willow and Jaden Smith are part of a new wave of Hollywood stars," according to Vanity Fair. The two were included in the list of 23 young stars anticipated to do major things in Hollywood as they grow more into their career.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown