Lamar Odom ‘Dating’ After Khloe Kardashian Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | June 17, 2014 6:37 PM EST
Sometimes it can be nerve-wracking to re-enter the world of dating following a divorce, but for Lamar Odom, he' ready to get his dating muscles back in shape. After all, it has been more than five months since Khloe Kardashian filed divorce from him. A new report say that Lamar is now getting back into the dating scene.
Basketball player Lamar Odom departs the New York state Supreme Court after a child custody hearing with his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, in Manhattan, March 5, 2013.
A source told US Weekly via Hollywood Life that Lamar is extremely focused on getting his life back on track. This includes getting busy with training for his National Basketball Association (NBA) comeback, getting his personal life sorted out, and of course, mingling with women too. The source said that Lamar was initially "pissed" to witness Khloe's relationship with French Montana, but now, the basketball player couldn't care less. Lamar reportedly feels completely indifferent about Khloe's new relationship. What a good way to further save himself from worrying about his ex-wife than stop feeling disappointed and instead, start meeting new people.
"At first, he was pissed about French Montana, but now he doesn't care," the source alleged.
While Khloe seemed so hooked with French and appeared to be getting more serious than ever, Lamar is simply enjoying being in the dating scene. "Lamar's had a few dates with non-famous girls, but he's not serious about anyone yet."
Since their split, Lamar has managed to keep his personal life out of the spotlight.
Divorce certainly is one of those trials in life that brings huge whims in Lamar's life, but it doesn't mean that he can't thrive after split.
In addition to seeing other people, Lamar has stepped on back on the right career path after he was signed by the New York Knicks. Lamar's former coach and Knicks president Phil Jackson is confident that the New York born athlete will be able get his act together. Jackson told NY Post that Lamar has all the opportunity to train all summer to show everyone that he can still play good basketball.
Lamar's deal with the Knicks is a "non-guaranteed contract," but he might play on the Knicks' summer-league team in July in Las Vegas.
MORE ARTICLES TO READ:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell