'Fast & Furious 7' Release Date and Production Issues: Vin Diesel Reportedly Causing Problems on Set
By Sonalee singh | June 17, 2014 6:19 PM EST
Buzz is that Vin Diesel is creating problems in the already delayed production of "Fast&Furious 7." According to the latest reports by Hollywood Reporter, Diesel has been uncooperative.
Actor Vin Diesel poses with his newly unveiled star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California, August 26, 2013.
"Vin spent a whole day in his trailer one day," says one insider. "The next day, they waited four hours for him. He called a meeting [May 28] of studio execs to his trailer for two-and-a-half hours to say, 'What the f- am I doing here?" a source revealed to the magazine.
Furthermore, since Paul Walker's death the crew is suffering from low morale and is understood that Vin's behavior is adding more to their woes. However, Universal Pictures chairman Donna Langley has a different story to tell.
"This production is working through some challenges that are historically unprecedented. The crew and cast, led by Vin, have been nothing but terrific under these circumstances," said Donna about the film's progress.
The report of Vin being uncooperative on the set comes as a shocker to fans as he has been very regular in updating the progress of the film on his Facebook page. Even director James Wan seems to happy with the progress of the film. On June 13 he posted a photo from the film shoot where Vin could be seen kneeling down with a blue screen in the backdrop.
"Filming under a full moon (in the distance) on the night of Friday the 13th. This is the kind of setting I'm familiar with. #Universalbacklot #FF7," he captioned the photo on the Instagram.
From Wan's social media share, it does not seem that things are going difficult on the F&F sets.
Appallingly, the magazine reports went on to say that a crew has fantasized using the facial-replacement technology for Diesel. The facial-replacement technology is already being used for Paul Walker.
Vin Diesel has not yet commented on the rumours.
"Fast & Furious 7" is set to release in April next year.
The cast of the film includes Diesel, Luke Evans, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris and Jordana Brewster. UFC Womens Bantam weight champion Ronda Rousey and ONG Bak star Tony Jaa would also be seen acting in the film.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build