The Camera Catches Kourtney Kardashian Kissing Jackie Cruz
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 17, 2014 6:08 PM EST
The sight of Kourtney Kardashian kissing Jackie Cruz seemed impossible since the two came from different industries. Kourtney was a model while Jackie was an actress and a singer. But if there was a shot that caught them exchanging smooches, then skeptics would believe it, especially when the proof could be seen at the episode of "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami" in 2009.
The brunette beauty and her openly bisexual friend, who was also one of the stars of "Orange is the New Black," had a steamy girl-on-girl action in a bar. They flirted, with Jackie touching Kourtney's hair, then the former leaned towards her. The kissing ignited hotness in one of the episode of the realtiy show but no matter how close the two seemed to be, it did not pan out to any form of romance. In fact, it was said that the kissing took place to ignite jealousy from Kourtney's lover, Scott Disick.
Kourtney and Jackie met in an art class on Lincoln Road. She did not audution for any role and theur encounter was random. On the other hand, they instantly became friends. They laughed, drank wine together, went to cafeteria to bond, and even dipped in a pool together, like normal friendswould do. The exception only occurred when they kissed.
Jackie's appearance in "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami" spanned to three episodes but it seemed to create an impact, especially online. But despite causing a stir in the Internet, the brunettes remained friends. Jackie did not even feel any negativity when their kiss became controversial.
"I definitely think it had a positive impact in my career because people got to know my name and what I was doing in my life. Kourtney is such a sweet person, and yes, we are still friends. Now and than we text each other to see what we are both doing," said Jackie to the Hollywood Gypsy.
Kourtney continued filming with her family in their own reality show while Jackie played the role of Flaca Gonzalez in "Orange is the New Black." She also had a singing career where she described her music as "folk rock," belting out pieces of heartache and positivity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes