The Camera Catches Kourtney Kardashian Kissing Jackie Cruz
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 17, 2014 6:08 PM EST
The sight of Kourtney Kardashian kissing Jackie Cruz seemed impossible since the two came from different industries. Kourtney was a model while Jackie was an actress and a singer. But if there was a shot that caught them exchanging smooches, then skeptics would believe it, especially when the proof could be seen at the episode of "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami" in 2009.
The brunette beauty and her openly bisexual friend, who was also one of the stars of "Orange is the New Black," had a steamy girl-on-girl action in a bar. They flirted, with Jackie touching Kourtney's hair, then the former leaned towards her. The kissing ignited hotness in one of the episode of the realtiy show but no matter how close the two seemed to be, it did not pan out to any form of romance. In fact, it was said that the kissing took place to ignite jealousy from Kourtney's lover, Scott Disick.
Kourtney and Jackie met in an art class on Lincoln Road. She did not audution for any role and theur encounter was random. On the other hand, they instantly became friends. They laughed, drank wine together, went to cafeteria to bond, and even dipped in a pool together, like normal friendswould do. The exception only occurred when they kissed.
Jackie's appearance in "Kim and Kourtney Take Miami" spanned to three episodes but it seemed to create an impact, especially online. But despite causing a stir in the Internet, the brunettes remained friends. Jackie did not even feel any negativity when their kiss became controversial.
"I definitely think it had a positive impact in my career because people got to know my name and what I was doing in my life. Kourtney is such a sweet person, and yes, we are still friends. Now and than we text each other to see what we are both doing," said Jackie to the Hollywood Gypsy.
Kourtney continued filming with her family in their own reality show while Jackie played the role of Flaca Gonzalez in "Orange is the New Black." She also had a singing career where she described her music as "folk rock," belting out pieces of heartache and positivity.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage