Aussie Singer Iggy Azalea Release New Track 'No Mediocre' with T.I for his Next Album [LISTEN HERE]
By nidhi tewari | June 17, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Iggy Azalea is unstoppable. After staying on top of the charts with two hit numbers "Problem" and "Fancy," the Australian born rapper has come up with a new track with another rapper T.I and it is called "No Mediocre." The song is featured on T.I's upcoming new album "Paperwork: The Motion Picture" and is produced by DJ Mustard. Listen to it below and one will realize that the track is not mediocre at all and has the potential to become another chartbuster.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
The song has lyrics which go something like these. "Bad b-tches only, ain't no mediocre hoe," croons the rapper T.I in a song which focuses on his lady being perfectly groomed and manicured.
"I could change your life quick, stop playing with me/ And if you ain't talkin' money what you sayin' to me," Azalea rhymes in the track. The 24-year-old then goes on to brag that she is the "First Lady," who is desired by most of the boys and brags on saying, "everybody in the game want to give me a taste."
"Paperwork: The Motion Picture" is T.I.'s ninth studio album and is scheduled to come out before the end of 2014 by Columbia Records. The album is executive produced by Pharrell and also has money invested in by Timbaland and DJ Toomp.
Azalea continues her chart's top two spots, as, for a third week with "Fancy" and "Problem" rank at Nos. 1 and 2, respectively. Such record has previously been held only by the Beatles. She is also one of the favorite artists of pop diva Beyonce who listed her two songs on her June Birthday Playlist. One is Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX's "Fancy" and the other one is Ariana Grande and Azalea's "Problem." Read more about it here.
Iggy is in the primetime of her career right now as she was also roped in recently by "Waiting for Tonight" star Jennifer Lopez for her concert. The pair entertained the audience in Chicago as they performed on "Actin' Like That" wearing clothes that showed lot of skin.
Iggy, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, admired Jennifer Lopez and later took to Instagram to say, "Watching this woman do her thing tonight was beyond impressive."
Meanwhile, listen to her new song "No Mediocre" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best