Aussie Singer Iggy Azalea Release New Track 'No Mediocre' with T.I for his Next Album [LISTEN HERE]
By nidhi tewari | June 17, 2014 6:06 PM EST
Iggy Azalea is unstoppable. After staying on top of the charts with two hit numbers "Problem" and "Fancy," the Australian born rapper has come up with a new track with another rapper T.I and it is called "No Mediocre." The song is featured on T.I's upcoming new album "Paperwork: The Motion Picture" and is produced by DJ Mustard. Listen to it below and one will realize that the track is not mediocre at all and has the potential to become another chartbuster.
Singer Iggy Azalea performs "Fancy" at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nevada May 18, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
The song has lyrics which go something like these. "Bad b-tches only, ain't no mediocre hoe," croons the rapper T.I in a song which focuses on his lady being perfectly groomed and manicured.
"I could change your life quick, stop playing with me/ And if you ain't talkin' money what you sayin' to me," Azalea rhymes in the track. The 24-year-old then goes on to brag that she is the "First Lady," who is desired by most of the boys and brags on saying, "everybody in the game want to give me a taste."
"Paperwork: The Motion Picture" is T.I.'s ninth studio album and is scheduled to come out before the end of 2014 by Columbia Records. The album is executive produced by Pharrell and also has money invested in by Timbaland and DJ Toomp.
Azalea continues her chart's top two spots, as, for a third week with "Fancy" and "Problem" rank at Nos. 1 and 2, respectively. Such record has previously been held only by the Beatles. She is also one of the favorite artists of pop diva Beyonce who listed her two songs on her June Birthday Playlist. One is Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX's "Fancy" and the other one is Ariana Grande and Azalea's "Problem." Read more about it here.
Iggy is in the primetime of her career right now as she was also roped in recently by "Waiting for Tonight" star Jennifer Lopez for her concert. The pair entertained the audience in Chicago as they performed on "Actin' Like That" wearing clothes that showed lot of skin.
Iggy, whose real name is Amethyst Amelia Kelly, admired Jennifer Lopez and later took to Instagram to say, "Watching this woman do her thing tonight was beyond impressive."
Meanwhile, listen to her new song "No Mediocre" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar