Kate Middleton Reports: Twin Pregnancy a Hoax, Pregnancy Reports Serves as Bait to Divert Bare Bum Scandal
By Riza Ornos | June 17, 2014 6:02 PM EST
Rumoured as the next Queen of England if Queen Elizabeth II decides to abdicate her post, Kate Middleton never failed to make headlines as she is reportedly pregnant with twins. But these pregnancy rumours doesn't hold any weight for there are no confirmation statement coming from the royal family.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
Based on some reports the alleged pregnancy is used to divert the attention of the press from Kate's wardrobe incident. The young royals can't afford to have more bad publicity the reason why the pregnancy rumours is an "excellent media bait to help people forget about Kate's bare bum scandal," according to Celebdirty Laundry.
Star magazine claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting two baby girls, less than a year since the royal couple welcome Prince George. The 32-year-old mother of one already started planning for her growing family and even gathered some of George's newborn clothes to use as hand-me-downs for her twins.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did too," an insider told OK Magazine in an interview. "Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character."
The publication even reported that Kate was so pleased to see her son interact with other kids during the whirlwind tour in New Zealand and Australia. "Kate was so worried that George would not want to play with strangers," the source revealed. "But the way he was so sweet and loving really calmed her down. Seeing him so confident with other children, readily sharing toys, made her realize what a wonderful big brother he's going to be. She couldn't be happier about it."
More popular than the queen, both William and Kate are always in the spotlight and always prone for public scrutiny, one wrong move and it will end up in the headlines of the newspaper. Kate was last seen at the National Maritime Museum on June 10, wearing a black and white dress from Jaeger without a baby bump like what the tabloids are claiming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money