Kate Middleton Reports: Twin Pregnancy a Hoax, Pregnancy Reports Serves as Bait to Divert Bare Bum Scandal
By Riza Ornos | June 17, 2014 6:02 PM EST
Rumoured as the next Queen of England if Queen Elizabeth II decides to abdicate her post, Kate Middleton never failed to make headlines as she is reportedly pregnant with twins. But these pregnancy rumours doesn't hold any weight for there are no confirmation statement coming from the royal family.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George.
Based on some reports the alleged pregnancy is used to divert the attention of the press from Kate's wardrobe incident. The young royals can't afford to have more bad publicity the reason why the pregnancy rumours is an "excellent media bait to help people forget about Kate's bare bum scandal," according to Celebdirty Laundry.
Star magazine claimed that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting two baby girls, less than a year since the royal couple welcome Prince George. The 32-year-old mother of one already started planning for her growing family and even gathered some of George's newborn clothes to use as hand-me-downs for her twins.
"Kate has always wanted a daughter, and she's talked about it so much that William did too," an insider told OK Magazine in an interview. "Kate's upbringing with Pippa [Middleton] was idyllic and she always wanted to have girls of her own to carry on the legacy of strong, happy women. Plus, she thinks George having sisters will be tremendously good for his character."
The publication even reported that Kate was so pleased to see her son interact with other kids during the whirlwind tour in New Zealand and Australia. "Kate was so worried that George would not want to play with strangers," the source revealed. "But the way he was so sweet and loving really calmed her down. Seeing him so confident with other children, readily sharing toys, made her realize what a wonderful big brother he's going to be. She couldn't be happier about it."
More popular than the queen, both William and Kate are always in the spotlight and always prone for public scrutiny, one wrong move and it will end up in the headlines of the newspaper. Kate was last seen at the National Maritime Museum on June 10, wearing a black and white dress from Jaeger without a baby bump like what the tabloids are claiming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid