'Jelena' Romance:Justin Bieber Posts Photo of Bruised Lips Post Selena Gomez Reunion, Makes New Music with Chris Brown
By nidhi tewari | June 17, 2014 5:58 PM EST
Justin Bieber has revealed a new picture on his Instagram profile where he is showing off his bruised lips. The picture is taken soon after Selena Gomez visited Bieber to celebrate his father Jeremy Bieber's 40th birthday. The Canadian crooner has now embarked upon a new journey in life and producing new music with best friend Chris Brown recently and earlier with Cody Simpson. Looks like Selena Gomez's presence in his life is acting as a positive influence.
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber arrives for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS 2014 event in Antibes during the 67th Cannes Film Festival May 22, 2014.
Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Watch 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Together in Bed: Justin's Family Worried About Their Intimacy
In the latest pictures on his Instagram profile, the "Baby" singer is seen with a bruised lip creating speculation that this happened after his meeting with his on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez. The singer and her Texan girlfriend reportedly spend some good time with each other as Bieber also shared a picture of Selena and him on his Instagram profile but later deleted it. However "Selenators" and "Beliebers" were quick to save the picture. The caption of the picture read "Our love is unconditional." Read more about it here.
More recently Selena Gomez has also posted a video message on her Instagram profile where she is crooning to " I will always love you" thus sparking rumours that the message is for her on and off boyfriend Justin Bieber as she has just came back after seeing him. The black and white cute video message can be seen here.
Meanwhile Justin Bieber is busy making some music with best friend Chris Brown and posted a new photo on his Instagram. "Studio, me and CB did 1 for the fans," Bieber captioned the picture, which can be viewed here. Bieber and Brown previously worked together for a duet on Breezy's 2011 album, "F.A.M.E." and the song was called "Next to You."
Over the weekend the singer also posted a black and white photo with Breezy, Akon and two other buddies with the simple caption, "studio." Check out the picture here. Selena's visit to him has definitely motivated Justin to get together with various artists and work on creating some new music rather than getting into various controversies like before. The 21-year-old "Come and Get It" singer is proving to be a positive influence on Justin's life.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People