Nudist Photographer Terry Richardson Disses Lindsay Lohan's Romance Claims: Refutes All Sexual Allegation Claims Against Him
By nidhi tewari | June 17, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Terry Richardson says he is innocent and has not sexually abused anyone and has also not slept with Lindsay Lohan! Controversy and celebrity photographer Terry Richardson go hand in hand. The middle-aged photographer, who is famous for clicking nude and vulgar pictures of many celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Paris Hilton has also been accused of sexual harassment multiple times from various young models.
Photographer Terry Richardson arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Paris Hilton In Bondage Style Bikini For Controversial Photographer Terry Richardson's Photo Shoot [SEE PHOTOS]
Madonna In Butt-Revealing Latex Dress For Controversial Photographer Terry Richardson Photo Shoot [SEE PHOTOS]
However, in a recent interview with New York magazine, the shutterbug says that all these allegations against him are actually baseless and false, including the one with an affair with much younger Lindsay Lohan.
"Somehow she said we spent a romantic night making love at the Chateau Marmont,which never happened. Then, on the internet, people are like, 'He did this and that.' But it's totally untrue," Terry revealed to the magazine.
The 48-year-old says that he does not repent doing anything that he has done in life but believes that they same cannot be true for his subjects.
"I don't have any regrets about the work at all, but obviously I don't ever want someone to feel like that," Richardson told the mag. "It was never my intention. But also, people do things, and then they have regrets, and that's also nothing to do with me. Then don't do pictures like that again...I'm okay with myself about everything, and that to me is the most important thing."
The shutterbug, who usually shoots erotic pictures of celebs for Harpers Bazaar and GQ magazine, goes on to elaborate that he has never done a photo shoot alone with a female model and has always been accompanied by assistants and helpers in his studio.
"It was never just me and a girl ever. It was always assistants, or other people around, or girls brought friends over to hang out," Richardson revealed to the magazine adding that he never does drugs or indulges in alcohol while working. All the energy he gets to work is purely from his passion and love for his job.
"There was energy, it was fun, it was exciting, making these strong images, and that's what it was. People collaborating and exploring sexuality and taking pictures," said the photographer who has famously directed the Miley Cyrus' naked anthem "Wrecking Ball" in 2013. Read his full interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase