Nudist Photographer Terry Richardson Disses Lindsay Lohan's Romance Claims: Refutes All Sexual Allegation Claims Against Him
By nidhi tewari | June 17, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Terry Richardson says he is innocent and has not sexually abused anyone and has also not slept with Lindsay Lohan! Controversy and celebrity photographer Terry Richardson go hand in hand. The middle-aged photographer, who is famous for clicking nude and vulgar pictures of many celebrities including Miley Cyrus, Madonna, Paris Hilton has also been accused of sexual harassment multiple times from various young models.
Photographer Terry Richardson arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
Paris Hilton In Bondage Style Bikini For Controversial Photographer Terry Richardson's Photo Shoot [SEE PHOTOS]
Madonna In Butt-Revealing Latex Dress For Controversial Photographer Terry Richardson Photo Shoot [SEE PHOTOS]
However, in a recent interview with New York magazine, the shutterbug says that all these allegations against him are actually baseless and false, including the one with an affair with much younger Lindsay Lohan.
"Somehow she said we spent a romantic night making love at the Chateau Marmont,which never happened. Then, on the internet, people are like, 'He did this and that.' But it's totally untrue," Terry revealed to the magazine.
The 48-year-old says that he does not repent doing anything that he has done in life but believes that they same cannot be true for his subjects.
"I don't have any regrets about the work at all, but obviously I don't ever want someone to feel like that," Richardson told the mag. "It was never my intention. But also, people do things, and then they have regrets, and that's also nothing to do with me. Then don't do pictures like that again...I'm okay with myself about everything, and that to me is the most important thing."
The shutterbug, who usually shoots erotic pictures of celebs for Harpers Bazaar and GQ magazine, goes on to elaborate that he has never done a photo shoot alone with a female model and has always been accompanied by assistants and helpers in his studio.
"It was never just me and a girl ever. It was always assistants, or other people around, or girls brought friends over to hang out," Richardson revealed to the magazine adding that he never does drugs or indulges in alcohol while working. All the energy he gets to work is purely from his passion and love for his job.
"There was energy, it was fun, it was exciting, making these strong images, and that's what it was. People collaborating and exploring sexuality and taking pictures," said the photographer who has famously directed the Miley Cyrus' naked anthem "Wrecking Ball" in 2013. Read his full interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers