Selena Gomez Alleged Lupus Disease: A Worry for Grandmother as 'Come And Get It' Reunites with Justin Bieber
By Sonalee singh | June 17, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Selena Gomez is understood to be suffering from Lupus and this has made her grandmother anxious, as per the reports. The "Come and Get It" got diagnosed with Lupus last year and her grandmother Mary Gomez thinks that the former is not taking proper care of her.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police De
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber shows his tattooed left arm, while in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
Gomez reportedly went to rehab last year after her break-up from Bieber. It was speculated that the 21-year-old singer was seeking help for depression but later she was diagnosed with Lupus, which is a chronic condition of immune system. In Lupus the immune system starts attacking the internal organs.
"Selena is very stressed and concerned about her condition. I am, too," Mary Gomez told Female First, adding, "She is too busy. She needs to rest. We all want her to get this under control."
Gomez has not given any reaction on her alleged health issue till date and buzz is that she is extremely upset to know that there is no cure to her disease and she has to live on medicines throughout her life.
An insider further told the Web site that, "She was so distraught and really freaked out when doctors told her there was no cure and she would have to live with it for the rest of her life. She's been on meds ever since."
Moreover, it is also being speculated that Gomez has once again rekindled romance with her ex Justin Bieber. The two had tried to reunite in March but had called it split last month, as per the reports.
The recent reports suggest that Bieber got back with Selena when he was getting immense backlash for his racism video.
"Justin reached out to Selena when he was getting tons of backlash for his controversial race joke," a source revealed to Hollywood Life. "He told Selena that he really missed her, that she was the only one who truly understood him and that he needed her by his side."
Now that Gomez and Bieber are reportedly together, would this help the former with her disease?
Gomez and Bieber have not said anything about reunion reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display