Selena Gomez Alleged Lupus Disease: A Worry for Grandmother as 'Come And Get It' Reunites with Justin Bieber
By Sonalee singh | June 17, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Selena Gomez is understood to be suffering from Lupus and this has made her grandmother anxious, as per the reports. The "Come and Get It" got diagnosed with Lupus last year and her grandmother Mary Gomez thinks that the former is not taking proper care of her.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police De
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber shows his tattooed left arm, while in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
Gomez reportedly went to rehab last year after her break-up from Bieber. It was speculated that the 21-year-old singer was seeking help for depression but later she was diagnosed with Lupus, which is a chronic condition of immune system. In Lupus the immune system starts attacking the internal organs.
"Selena is very stressed and concerned about her condition. I am, too," Mary Gomez told Female First, adding, "She is too busy. She needs to rest. We all want her to get this under control."
Gomez has not given any reaction on her alleged health issue till date and buzz is that she is extremely upset to know that there is no cure to her disease and she has to live on medicines throughout her life.
An insider further told the Web site that, "She was so distraught and really freaked out when doctors told her there was no cure and she would have to live with it for the rest of her life. She's been on meds ever since."
Moreover, it is also being speculated that Gomez has once again rekindled romance with her ex Justin Bieber. The two had tried to reunite in March but had called it split last month, as per the reports.
The recent reports suggest that Bieber got back with Selena when he was getting immense backlash for his racism video.
"Justin reached out to Selena when he was getting tons of backlash for his controversial race joke," a source revealed to Hollywood Life. "He told Selena that he really missed her, that she was the only one who truly understood him and that he needed her by his side."
Now that Gomez and Bieber are reportedly together, would this help the former with her disease?
Gomez and Bieber have not said anything about reunion reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around