Selena Gomez Alleged Lupus Disease: A Worry for Grandmother as 'Come And Get It' Reunites with Justin Bieber
By Sonalee singh | June 17, 2014 4:01 PM EST
Selena Gomez is understood to be suffering from Lupus and this has made her grandmother anxious, as per the reports. The "Come and Get It" got diagnosed with Lupus last year and her grandmother Mary Gomez thinks that the former is not taking proper care of her.
REUTERS/Miami Beach Police De
Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber shows his tattooed left arm, while in police custody in Miami Beach, Florida January 23, 2014 in this Miami Beach Police Department handout released to Reuters on March 4, 2014. Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, resisting arrest and using an expired license after Miami Beach police say they caught him drag racing on January 23. Bieber pleaded not guilty to the charges. REUTERS/Miami Beach Police Dept./Handout via Reuters
Gomez reportedly went to rehab last year after her break-up from Bieber. It was speculated that the 21-year-old singer was seeking help for depression but later she was diagnosed with Lupus, which is a chronic condition of immune system. In Lupus the immune system starts attacking the internal organs.
"Selena is very stressed and concerned about her condition. I am, too," Mary Gomez told Female First, adding, "She is too busy. She needs to rest. We all want her to get this under control."
Gomez has not given any reaction on her alleged health issue till date and buzz is that she is extremely upset to know that there is no cure to her disease and she has to live on medicines throughout her life.
An insider further told the Web site that, "She was so distraught and really freaked out when doctors told her there was no cure and she would have to live with it for the rest of her life. She's been on meds ever since."
Moreover, it is also being speculated that Gomez has once again rekindled romance with her ex Justin Bieber. The two had tried to reunite in March but had called it split last month, as per the reports.
The recent reports suggest that Bieber got back with Selena when he was getting immense backlash for his racism video.
"Justin reached out to Selena when he was getting tons of backlash for his controversial race joke," a source revealed to Hollywood Life. "He told Selena that he really missed her, that she was the only one who truly understood him and that he needed her by his side."
Now that Gomez and Bieber are reportedly together, would this help the former with her disease?
Gomez and Bieber have not said anything about reunion reports.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation