Mick Jagger Gets Satisfaction for Having New Relationship
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 17, 2014 3:04 PM EST
Mick Jagger met his new girlfriend, who possessed youth and grace, two weeks prior to the suicide of his late lover, L'Wren Scott. Three months later, the 27-year old brunnette ballerina named Melanie Hamrick was seen planting a smooch on the frontman of Rolling Stones at the balcony of a hotel in Zurich on June 1.
Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones performs during their "14 on Fire" show at the Stade de France Stadium in Saint-Denis, near Paris, June 13, 2014.
The two first met in Tokyo's Dome Stadium in Japan on March 6 when Melanie and her group of ballerinas went backstage at the concert of the legendary rock band. Romance did not transpire then but rumours said that the two exchanged contact details. Even if Melanie was active in social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, she did not mention her encounter with the frontman.
Then the tragic death of his late girlfriend took place on March 17. Her assistant saw her at the apartment, hanged. She did not leave a note and the police said there was no foul play during the incident. But,she left her $9 million estate to him. This launched the rock star to make a statement saying: "I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way."
But three months after, the rock star coincidentally met the ballerina in a bar then proceeded to the hotel.
Naturally, the sister of L'Wren, Jan Shane was enraged with the photos spreading in the Internet. "I now believe that he was a bigger part of her troubles than we knew about," said Shane to the Mirror. She also thought that he would eventually ditch the ballerina as he was a womaniser.
L'Wren and Mick started dating in 2001. She was a fashion designer who worked for Christina Hendricks, Nicole Kidman, and the First Lady, Michelle Obama. But prior his relationship with the fashion designer, he was married to Bianca De Macias, a Nicaraguan former actress but got divorced in 1978 due to his adultery. Then he got married again to the model, Jerry Hall where they had four children but was later annulled in 1999.
Meanwhile, The self-described "goofy and awkward" Melanie was engaged to a fellow dancer named Jose Manuel Carreno, 46 since 2011. They met in 2004 when she was 17 years old at the American Ballet Theatre. Carreno was also seen participating at "Dancing with the Stars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2