Mick Jagger Gets Satisfaction for Having New Relationship
By Karen Nielsen Palconit | June 17, 2014 3:04 PM EST
Mick Jagger met his new girlfriend, who possessed youth and grace, two weeks prior to the suicide of his late lover, L'Wren Scott. Three months later, the 27-year old brunnette ballerina named Melanie Hamrick was seen planting a smooch on the frontman of Rolling Stones at the balcony of a hotel in Zurich on June 1.
Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones performs during their "14 on Fire" show at the Stade de France Stadium in Saint-Denis, near Paris, June 13, 2014.
The two first met in Tokyo's Dome Stadium in Japan on March 6 when Melanie and her group of ballerinas went backstage at the concert of the legendary rock band. Romance did not transpire then but rumours said that the two exchanged contact details. Even if Melanie was active in social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, she did not mention her encounter with the frontman.
Then the tragic death of his late girlfriend took place on March 17. Her assistant saw her at the apartment, hanged. She did not leave a note and the police said there was no foul play during the incident. But,she left her $9 million estate to him. This launched the rock star to make a statement saying: "I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way."
But three months after, the rock star coincidentally met the ballerina in a bar then proceeded to the hotel.
Naturally, the sister of L'Wren, Jan Shane was enraged with the photos spreading in the Internet. "I now believe that he was a bigger part of her troubles than we knew about," said Shane to the Mirror. She also thought that he would eventually ditch the ballerina as he was a womaniser.
L'Wren and Mick started dating in 2001. She was a fashion designer who worked for Christina Hendricks, Nicole Kidman, and the First Lady, Michelle Obama. But prior his relationship with the fashion designer, he was married to Bianca De Macias, a Nicaraguan former actress but got divorced in 1978 due to his adultery. Then he got married again to the model, Jerry Hall where they had four children but was later annulled in 1999.
Meanwhile, The self-described "goofy and awkward" Melanie was engaged to a fellow dancer named Jose Manuel Carreno, 46 since 2011. They met in 2004 when she was 17 years old at the American Ballet Theatre. Carreno was also seen participating at "Dancing with the Stars."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch