Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Reports False: Queen Bey Retouches Ring Finger Tattoo, Honors Jay Z on Father's Day
By nidhi tewari | June 17, 2014 3:00 PM EST
Beyonce did not get her "IV" ring finger tattoo removed after all, she merely got it retouched, it has been revealed by new photographic evidence. There was speculation in the media sometime back that Queen Bey is in the process of getting her ring finger tattoo removed when she was pictured with a bandage on her finger. Most media agencies speculated that the Beyonce are Jay Z are heading for a divorce and hence the Queen Bey is getting her tattoo removed off by laser.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z Announce 'On The Run' Summer Tour: Release Official Artwork, Initial Dates and Ticket Sale too
Beyonce Pregnant with Jay Z's Child: Divorce Reportedly Comes to Halt Post Queen B's Second Pregnancy, Reports
However a latest picture posted by the "Drunk in Love" singer on her Instagram showed that the tattoo is very much there and has been actually darkened. Check out the latest picture of Beyonce here where her ring finger tattoo is very much visible. The latest picture puts an end to speculations that she is heading for a split from her husband of six years.
The rumours of a troubled marriage life and possible divorce started off when Beyonce's little sister Solange Knowles was seen hitting Jay Z in an elevator when the trio appeared for the MET Gala awards. Beyonce stood at one side and appeared calm and composed when Solange was hitting Jay Z with legs and fists. Media speculated that all is not well between Beyonce and Jay Z and Solange was trying to tell Jay Z not to go to Rihanna's after party alone but stay with his wife. Rumours also said that Beyonce and Jay Z are heading for a divorce soon and some media agencies also reported that Queen Bey is pregnant with Jay Z's child.
Other speculations suggested that while Jay Z loves to party with various women Beyonce too is having a liking for her bodyguard Julius De Boer. However, Queen Bey has put an end to all these speculations by honoring Jay Z on Father's Day. She posted the picture of Blue Ivy hopped on Jay Z's back and wrote "Happy Happy Father's Day" next to it. Check out the picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8