Beyonce and Jay Z Divorce Reports False: Queen Bey Retouches Ring Finger Tattoo, Honors Jay Z on Father's Day
By nidhi tewari | June 17, 2014 3:00 PM EST
Beyonce did not get her "IV" ring finger tattoo removed after all, she merely got it retouched, it has been revealed by new photographic evidence. There was speculation in the media sometime back that Queen Bey is in the process of getting her ring finger tattoo removed when she was pictured with a bandage on her finger. Most media agencies speculated that the Beyonce are Jay Z are heading for a divorce and hence the Queen Bey is getting her tattoo removed off by laser.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z Announce 'On The Run' Summer Tour: Release Official Artwork, Initial Dates and Ticket Sale too
Beyonce Pregnant with Jay Z's Child: Divorce Reportedly Comes to Halt Post Queen B's Second Pregnancy, Reports
However a latest picture posted by the "Drunk in Love" singer on her Instagram showed that the tattoo is very much there and has been actually darkened. Check out the latest picture of Beyonce here where her ring finger tattoo is very much visible. The latest picture puts an end to speculations that she is heading for a split from her husband of six years.
The rumours of a troubled marriage life and possible divorce started off when Beyonce's little sister Solange Knowles was seen hitting Jay Z in an elevator when the trio appeared for the MET Gala awards. Beyonce stood at one side and appeared calm and composed when Solange was hitting Jay Z with legs and fists. Media speculated that all is not well between Beyonce and Jay Z and Solange was trying to tell Jay Z not to go to Rihanna's after party alone but stay with his wife. Rumours also said that Beyonce and Jay Z are heading for a divorce soon and some media agencies also reported that Queen Bey is pregnant with Jay Z's child.
Other speculations suggested that while Jay Z loves to party with various women Beyonce too is having a liking for her bodyguard Julius De Boer. However, Queen Bey has put an end to all these speculations by honoring Jay Z on Father's Day. She posted the picture of Blue Ivy hopped on Jay Z's back and wrote "Happy Happy Father's Day" next to it. Check out the picture here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2