Shailene Woodley's Steamy Scenes with Shiloh Fernandez in 'White Bird in a Blizzard' [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | June 17, 2014 2:51 PM EST
"The Fault in Our Stars" success has catapulted Shailene Woodley's career into the limelight. Following her success as Hazel Grace Lancaster in John Green's novel turned film, the 22-year old actress has now moved on to another role in "White Bird in a Blizzard." Replacing Theo James, Woodley makes out instead with Shiloh Fernandez.
Actress Shailene Woodley arrives for a 20th Century Fox presentation during CinemaCon, the official convention of the National Association of Theatre Owners, at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada March 27, 2014. REUTERS/Steve Marcus
After her steamy scenes with "Divergent's" Theo James and "The Fault in Our Star's" Ansel Elgort, Shailene has moved on to making out with Shiloh Fernandez in their film "White Bird in a Blizzard." Of course, making out is simply an understatement given in the film Woodley has gone to extremes with Shiloh.
"White Bird in a Blizzard" is set in 1988 which tells the story of Kat Connor, played by Woodley, a teenage girl whose life is thrown into a chaotic mess after her mother, played by Eva Green, disappears. With the help of her beau, Phil, played by Shiloh Fernandez, Kat experiments with her new found sexuality from skinny dipping to making out on top of a car. Check out the exclusive clip of "White Bird in a Blizzard" starring Woodley below.
The indie film is set for release on Oct. 24 with a release on iTunes by Sept. 25. The film also stars Christopher Meloni, who plays Woodley's father.
In addition to playing Kat Connor, Woodley is also back on the set of "Insurgent," the highly anticipated sequel to "Divergent" based on Veronica Roth's novels. Joining her back on set are co-stars Ansel Elgort and Theo James.
One other movie however that is still on the fence as to whether or not Woodley will be cast in is "Amazing Spiderman 3." Woodley was originally cast as Mary Jane Watson in the "Amazing Spiderman 2" film but her scenes were cut due to the director wanting to focus on Gwen Stacey and Peter Parker's relationship (played by Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield respectively). Of course, having her scenes cut from the film greatly affected Woodley.
"For a few hours it was literally like, 'Oh, my God, was I awful? Why did they cut me? What are people going to think?' I woke up the next morning and I was like, 'O.K., it makes total sense.' I'm a pretty spiritual person, so I can just sit back and trust that everything happens for a reason, even if my ego doesn't like it," stated Woodley in an interview with Vanity Fair.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies