'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins Tease Team Free Will Could Pull Pranks on Demon Dean
By Jenalyn Villamarin | June 17, 2014 2:34 PM EST
Dealing with a demon means serious business in "Supernatural" but two cast members talked about doing some hilarious ways to deal with Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) in "Supernatural" Season 10. Actors Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins teased at the Jus In Bello Con that Team Free Will could pull pranks on Demon Dean in the upcoming new season.
Misha Collins, who portrays angel Castiel, admitted in the Enstars report that he loves the idea of Dean being a demon in "Supernatural" Season 10. The 39-year-old actor also laughed at the possibility of a nice result coming from Dean's new demon life.
Co-star Jared Padalecki shared some interesting pranks that Team Free Will members can pull on Demon Dean. One could be always shooting Dean because gun fire will not kill him. "Yeah, so lots of gun fire and some holy water in the shower. Demon Dean's going to be showering [and then you hear], 'Aww, guys! Again?!'" Padalecki stated.
The pranks sound hilarious but actor Jensen Ackles thinks that his character will be sinister due to the Mark of Cain. "So you look back at what that was for Cain and the power that he had against other demons. So is Dean going to be this ultra-powerful demon, and therefore be ultra bad? I don't know. I will say that I'm looking forward to exploring what that means and where that's going to take the story," Ackles teased.
"Supernatural" is currently on a long hiatus but Misha Collins' appearance on "Whose Line Is It Anyway" may have helped the fans forget about the long wait. The TVLine report included an exclusive sneak peek at Misha Collins guest appearance on the show.
Wayne Brady, a "Supernatural" fan, asked Misha Collins what powers he would like to have as the basis for their performance. Collins answered teleporting and time travel before showing off his Russian dance moves.
Misha Collins is set to return as a series regular in "Supernatural" Season 10 as well as his co-star Mark Sheppard who portrays the King of Hell, Crowley. The CW Network has not yet revealed the exact premiere date of "Supernatural" Season 10 but confirmed that the TV series will return on October 2014 to its Tuesday night airing schedule.
Credit: YouTube/Katja Freyer
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Jensen Ackles Hints about Men of Letters' Demon Cure on Dean Winchester - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Writer Adam Glass Teases 'Yummy Boys Stuff' in Early Episodes, Jared Padalecki Talks about Sam and Dean Relationship - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Actor Misha Collins Teases Castiel's Reaction on Demon Dean, Reveals Reason for Success of TV Series - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales