‘Let’s Be Cops’ New Red Band Trailer: 'The Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Kisses Damon Wayans Jr. [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | June 17, 2014 2:25 PM EST
Nina Dobrev has gotten a new Damon in the new red band trailer of "Let's Be Cops," starring "New Girl" stars Jake Johnson and Damon Wayans Jr.
The 24-year-old "The Vampire Diaries" actress is seen in the new Luke Greenfield film sharing a passionate kiss with Damon Wayans Jr, who appears to have a crush on the actress' character in the movie. Prior to the kiss Wayans can be seen flirting with Dobrev in the trailer.
Actress Nina Dobrev arrives at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
"Let's Be Cops," a comedy action film written and directed by Luke Greenfield alongside co-writer Nicholas Thomas, shows two aimless buddies [Johnson and Wayans Jr.] attending a costume party and pretending to be police officers.
In the new red band trailer posted by Yahoo Movies on YouTube, Johnson and Wayans Jr. can be seen getting caught in the middle of real bad guys, mobsters and dirty detectives as they pretend to be real cops.
After the said party, the duo decide to go on pretending as real police officers using fake badges and a fake police car. As they pretend to be real "cops," the two pals set foot in real trouble, putting their fake badges on the line.
Earlier in May, Wayans was officially added to the cast of "New Girl," officially joining Johnson. According to an Entertainment Weekly report, the 31-year-old actor, playing the role of Coach, is set to appear in the fourth season of the hit comedy TV series as a series regular alongside Zooey Deschanel, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris, Hannah Simone and his "Let's Be Cops" co-star Jake Johnson.
Aside from the red band trailer, "Let's Be Cops" also has a green band trailer, which omits violence and sexual references in general. Yahoo News predicts that the new comedy film with Wayans, Jackson and Dobrev is set to follow the success of comedy films such as "22 Jump Street," starring Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, and the box office hit "Neighbors," starring the newly dubbed "stoner king of comedy" Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne and Zac Efron.
Damon Wayans Jr. and Jake Johnson are set to bring chaos in theatres on Aug 13, 2014, together with Nina Dobrev, Andy Gracia and more. "Let's Be Cops," though two days earlier, coincides with the movie release of "The Expendables 3" and the movie adaptation of Lois Lowry's young adult novel "The Giver."
WATCH: "Let's Be Cops" New Red Band Trailer
CREDIT: YouTube/Yahoo Movies
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia