‘Arrow’ Season 3 Casting News, Major Spoilers: Find Out Who All are Joining the Cast- Batman Villains, New Superhero and more [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | June 17, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Arrow" Season 3 is months away but spoilers indicating at the much-anticipated show's storyline are swirling around. After bidding goodbye to many of its recurring characters in "Arrow" Season 2, the show is now in the process of filling up the empty space for its upcoming installment. According to the latest update, the show is going to introduce at least four new characters in "Arrow" Season 3. Here are details about them.
[Warning: Spoilers Alert! This article contains potential spoilers from "Arrow" Season 3. Read at your own risk.]
According to TV Line, casting for season 3 of the series is in the process. The Web site notes that out of four new characters, two will figure into "Oliver's next stretch of flashbacks."
One of the major recurring characters for "Arrow" Season 3 is 20-something Daniel. He is described as "handsome, enigmatic and highly intelligent entrepreneur developing groundbreaking technology." The character who appears to be extremely confident in public, has a "tragic past," the force behind his inspiration to become the "tech-powered superhero."
The Web site notes that Daniel is Felicity's potential lover and Oliver's rival.
Another character to watch out for is an intellectual criminal Seth. The Web site describes him as a "well-educated criminals with grand ambitions and a knack for chemistry." His abilities include draining the willpower of his enemies with the help of a drug. He is said to be "physical match for The Arrow."
Toshi is another major recurring character who will appear in the Honk Kong flashbacks. He is Oliver's teacher who later becomes a friend. Toshi's skills include weaponry, combat and more.
Akiko is Toshi's better half who is Oliver's another Hong Kong handlers. She is a master in martial arts.
These spoilers give the fans a glimpse at new characters including, villains, caretakers, enemies and allies. But one of them is suspected to an incarnation of a DC superhero. According to Screen Crush, Daniel could actually be DC superhero Blue Beetle. Not only fans have been made familiar to Beetle's alter-ego Ted Kord's Kord industries, but they also know that in the past Beetle was known as Daniel Garrett.
Meanwhile, "Arrow" star Stephen Amell (Oliver) revealed details for Season 3 at the panel discussion at Phoenix Comic Con held recently. He revealed that Season 3 will see batman villains in the upcoming installment (via Comicbook.com). He was also asked the name of the villain to which he replied: Deathstroke.
"After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. He returned home to Starling City, bent on righting the wrongs of his family and fighting injustice," reads the official press release of CW's "Arrow" Season 3.
"Arrow" Season 3 is scheduled to return October 2014.
See the full Pheonix Comic Con panel discussion, below:
video:Stephen Amell Arrow's Comicon HD in a Flash! 2014 Green Arrow Phoenix Comicon
Credit: YouTube.com/ Nai Wang
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border