‘Arrow’ Season 3 Casting News, Major Spoilers: Find Out Who All are Joining the Cast- Batman Villains, New Superhero and more [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | June 17, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Arrow" Season 3 is months away but spoilers indicating at the much-anticipated show's storyline are swirling around. After bidding goodbye to many of its recurring characters in "Arrow" Season 2, the show is now in the process of filling up the empty space for its upcoming installment. According to the latest update, the show is going to introduce at least four new characters in "Arrow" Season 3. Here are details about them.
[Warning: Spoilers Alert! This article contains potential spoilers from "Arrow" Season 3. Read at your own risk.]
According to TV Line, casting for season 3 of the series is in the process. The Web site notes that out of four new characters, two will figure into "Oliver's next stretch of flashbacks."
One of the major recurring characters for "Arrow" Season 3 is 20-something Daniel. He is described as "handsome, enigmatic and highly intelligent entrepreneur developing groundbreaking technology." The character who appears to be extremely confident in public, has a "tragic past," the force behind his inspiration to become the "tech-powered superhero."
The Web site notes that Daniel is Felicity's potential lover and Oliver's rival.
Another character to watch out for is an intellectual criminal Seth. The Web site describes him as a "well-educated criminals with grand ambitions and a knack for chemistry." His abilities include draining the willpower of his enemies with the help of a drug. He is said to be "physical match for The Arrow."
Toshi is another major recurring character who will appear in the Honk Kong flashbacks. He is Oliver's teacher who later becomes a friend. Toshi's skills include weaponry, combat and more.
Akiko is Toshi's better half who is Oliver's another Hong Kong handlers. She is a master in martial arts.
These spoilers give the fans a glimpse at new characters including, villains, caretakers, enemies and allies. But one of them is suspected to an incarnation of a DC superhero. According to Screen Crush, Daniel could actually be DC superhero Blue Beetle. Not only fans have been made familiar to Beetle's alter-ego Ted Kord's Kord industries, but they also know that in the past Beetle was known as Daniel Garrett.
Meanwhile, "Arrow" star Stephen Amell (Oliver) revealed details for Season 3 at the panel discussion at Phoenix Comic Con held recently. He revealed that Season 3 will see batman villains in the upcoming installment (via Comicbook.com). He was also asked the name of the villain to which he replied: Deathstroke.
"After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. He returned home to Starling City, bent on righting the wrongs of his family and fighting injustice," reads the official press release of CW's "Arrow" Season 3.
"Arrow" Season 3 is scheduled to return October 2014.
See the full Pheonix Comic Con panel discussion, below:
video:Stephen Amell Arrow's Comicon HD in a Flash! 2014 Green Arrow Phoenix Comicon
Credit: YouTube.com/ Nai Wang
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build