‘Arrow’ Season 3 Casting News, Major Spoilers: Find Out Who All are Joining the Cast- Batman Villains, New Superhero and more [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | June 17, 2014 1:30 PM EST
"Arrow" Season 3 is months away but spoilers indicating at the much-anticipated show's storyline are swirling around. After bidding goodbye to many of its recurring characters in "Arrow" Season 2, the show is now in the process of filling up the empty space for its upcoming installment. According to the latest update, the show is going to introduce at least four new characters in "Arrow" Season 3. Here are details about them.
[Warning: Spoilers Alert! This article contains potential spoilers from "Arrow" Season 3. Read at your own risk.]
According to TV Line, casting for season 3 of the series is in the process. The Web site notes that out of four new characters, two will figure into "Oliver's next stretch of flashbacks."
One of the major recurring characters for "Arrow" Season 3 is 20-something Daniel. He is described as "handsome, enigmatic and highly intelligent entrepreneur developing groundbreaking technology." The character who appears to be extremely confident in public, has a "tragic past," the force behind his inspiration to become the "tech-powered superhero."
The Web site notes that Daniel is Felicity's potential lover and Oliver's rival.
Another character to watch out for is an intellectual criminal Seth. The Web site describes him as a "well-educated criminals with grand ambitions and a knack for chemistry." His abilities include draining the willpower of his enemies with the help of a drug. He is said to be "physical match for The Arrow."
Toshi is another major recurring character who will appear in the Honk Kong flashbacks. He is Oliver's teacher who later becomes a friend. Toshi's skills include weaponry, combat and more.
Akiko is Toshi's better half who is Oliver's another Hong Kong handlers. She is a master in martial arts.
These spoilers give the fans a glimpse at new characters including, villains, caretakers, enemies and allies. But one of them is suspected to an incarnation of a DC superhero. According to Screen Crush, Daniel could actually be DC superhero Blue Beetle. Not only fans have been made familiar to Beetle's alter-ego Ted Kord's Kord industries, but they also know that in the past Beetle was known as Daniel Garrett.
Meanwhile, "Arrow" star Stephen Amell (Oliver) revealed details for Season 3 at the panel discussion at Phoenix Comic Con held recently. He revealed that Season 3 will see batman villains in the upcoming installment (via Comicbook.com). He was also asked the name of the villain to which he replied: Deathstroke.
"After a violent shipwreck, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. He returned home to Starling City, bent on righting the wrongs of his family and fighting injustice," reads the official press release of CW's "Arrow" Season 3.
"Arrow" Season 3 is scheduled to return October 2014.
See the full Pheonix Comic Con panel discussion, below:
video:Stephen Amell Arrow's Comicon HD in a Flash! 2014 Green Arrow Phoenix Comicon
Credit: YouTube.com/ Nai Wang
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region